1. Remove 277+ items from the store

I know this will get unpopular, as Warmane prob will lose money if they ever remove 277+ items from the store. But what does that say then about Warmane's playerbase?

If this will never happen, can you atleast balance bg/arena queue? Lordaeron should not share queue with vendor players!
    Edited: March 9, 2019

2. it says people aren't going to give money without getting something in return. donations keep the servers up and running, even your little charity realm.

3. it says people aren't going to give money without getting something in return. donations keep the servers up and running, even your little charity realm.
    Players from Lordaeron donate, so you cant say that Lordaeron is a charity realm wtf? Sure, I would bet most people (atleast players who joined Lordaeron after the server queue diminished) dont donate, but a charity realm, rly? Well, from what ive seen from you on other threads I couldnt take in much of what you say seriously.

.. And what have removing 277+ items from the store with players donating? Do the Warmane store have such a poor selection of items? Let me check...

Edit: No it doesnt!
    Edited: March 9, 2019

4. Players from Lordaeron donate, so you cant say that Lordaeron is a charity realm wtf? Sure, I would bet most people (atleast players who joined Lordaeron after the server queue diminished) dont donate, but a charity realm, rly? Well, from what ive seen from you on other threads I couldnt take in much of what you say seriously.

.. And what have removing 277+ items from the store with players donating? Do the Warmane store have such a poor selection of items? Let me check...

Already in 2017 Obnoxious called Lordaeron a welfare realm (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2883992), since then Lordaeron's population has dropped, so it is fairly safe to assume the donations from Lordaeron's players have dropped as well.
    And while we do not have statistics on this available, I would believe it is fair to assume most of the coins spent are spent in icc25hc/rs25hc items.

5. I would believe it is fair to assume most of the coins spent are spent in icc25hc/rs25hc items.
    Because the HC items are there I think, why not buy them for a few extra points. But 264 items is not that bad. Warmane could still offer players from Icecrown/Blackrock alot from donating without having it to greatly affect the gameplay (or even the blizzlike experience).

6. Players from Lordaeron donate, so you cant say that Lordaeron is a charity realm wtf? Sure, I would bet most people (atleast players who joined Lordaeron after the server queue diminished) dont donate, but a charity realm, rly? Well, from what ive seen from you on other threads I couldnt take in much of what you say seriously.

lord has 0 items in shop. the only reason to donate there atm is the services, which i doubt many people use. unless someone from the staff straight out says that lord covers it's costs on it's own i will always consider it a charity realm.

and most people buy bis gear. they're not going to buy something that they will replace in several weeks/a month. whether you take me seriously or not makes no difference.

7. lord has 0 items in shop. the only reason to donate there atm is the services, which i doubt many people use. unless someone from the staff straight out says that lord covers it's costs on it's own i will always consider it a charity realm.

and most people buy bis gear. they're not going to buy something that they will replace in several weeks/a month. whether you take me seriously or not makes no difference.
    Exactly this.

(I sometimes wish there was a vote up functionality in these forums, but that's another topic)

8. lord has 0 items in shop. the only reason to donate there atm is the services, which i doubt many people use. unless someone from the staff straight out says that lord covers it's costs on it's own i will always consider it a charity realm.

Your idea of "0" is a bit weird to me. The lordaeron store is full with whatever you want except the one thing that is gamebreaking: Gear.
    You can buy whatever mounts and pets you desire. Let's not forget that you can indirectly buy gear with the character trade option. You can buy a 32(?) slot bag for 100coins and a scroll of illusion for 50coins. I see tons of people with tbc gladiator mounts etc, which can come from nowhere else than the shop. Considering that there are other private servers who have NO shop whatsoever and live just fine on donations, I am pretty sure than lordaeron can sustain itself atm.

9. Your idea of "0" is a bit weird to me. The lordaeron store is full with whatever you want except the one thing that is gamebreaking: Gear.
    You can buy whatever mounts and pets you desire. Let's not forget that you can indirectly buy gear with the character trade option. You can buy a 32(?) slot bag for 100coins and a scroll of illusion for 50coins. I see tons of people with tbc gladiator mounts etc, which can come from nowhere else than the shop. Considering that there are other private servers who have NO shop whatsoever and live just fine on donations, I am pretty sure than lordaeron can sustain itself atm.
    forgot that items don't show up till after you select a character. my point still stands. lord may bring in some income, but until a staff confirms it pays for itself i'll still consider it a charity realm leaching off the donations of other servers to stay up and running.
    Edited: March 11, 2019

10. forgot that items don't show up till after you select a character. my point still stands. lord may bring in some income, but until a staff confirms it pays for itself i'll still consider it a charity realm leaching off the donations of other servers to stay up and running.
    well ok, just ignore everything I said, that's way easier than thinking a bit. no reason to repeat myself

11. well ok, just ignore everything I said, that's way easier than thinking a bit. no reason to repeat myself
    didn't ignore anything. a member of staff said in the past that lord was a "welfare" realm. unless a staff member says otherwise there's no reason to think anything has changed.

12. didn't ignore anything. a member of staff said in the past that lord was a "welfare" realm. unless a staff member says otherwise there's no reason to think anything has changed.
    Where is Mercy... Lordaeron pride is at stake xD

13. Where is Mercy... Lordaeron pride is at stake xD
    eh even if it is a charity realm you can still be proud of the fact that you're playing on 1x. you have more patience than i do.

14. Not gonna happen.

If this will never happen, can you atleast balance bg/arena queue?
    We've already taken steps in that direction.