1. Possible Raid ninja?

Hello there!
    Today i've lead VOA25.After killing the Frost boss i've give2 of the items to the people who won them,but the remaining 2 items suddenty dissapeared - we've tried to change main looter,but noone could see them at all.Is it possible for someone to leave the raid group and ninja the items or this is a bug?
    Thank you in advance!

2. Hello there!
    Today i've lead VOA25.After killing the Frost boss i've give2 of the items to the people who won them,but the remaining 2 items suddenty dissapeared - we've tried to change main looter,but noone could see them at all.Is it possible for someone to leave the raid group and ninja the items or this is a bug?
    Thank you in advance!
    Hahahahaha :D :D Dude it's normal. If you leave items in Boss they will disappear. This is not retail :))

So it's better - if you ML - to loot everything and then roll and Trade it to winners ;)

3. Hahahahaha :D :D Dude it's normal. If you leave items in Boss they will disappear. This is not retail :))

So it's better - if you ML - to loot everything and then roll and Trade it to winners ;)
    Ok.Thank you for the information.I was innactive for 2-3 years,so im not familiar with the changes.

4. There is a bugg currently that has been plauged the realm, when some people leave the raid while your looting it all disappears, That's why most leaders grab all the loot as fast as possible.

This affect is specially noticeable in raids like VoA where people instantly leave if the loot they need didn't drop.

5. There is a bugg currently that has been plauged the realm, when some people leave the raid while your looting it all disappears, That's why most leaders grab all the loot as fast as possible.

This affect is specially noticeable in raids like VoA where people instantly leave if the loot they need didn't drop.
    Thank you !