1. If I destroy loot will I go back to lower GS bracket?

I was lucky enough to be on the higher end of the lower bracket for GS when the new system was implemented.

I have a new trinket and I've been moved up and it's absolute hell now. if i delete the item will I be eligible to move back down or am I 'saved' as so to speak to this upper bracket?

2. can someone answer this?

And what ilvl or gs did you have before you buy the trinket OP?

3. I am 4873. I bought some wrathful items and moved up to higher GS bracket playing against vendor players. I decided to delete the items so to stay under 4900 GS, for now.

I am currently saving arena points (I want ca. 4500 points). I am planning to buy it all at once. Altho, crossrealm vs. vendor players do make me wanna try Outland realm again! That is, if Warmane implement Random Battleground queue on Outland =D

4. I am 4873. I bought some wrathful items and moved up to higher GS bracket playing against vendor players. I decided to delete the items so to stay under 4900 GS, for now.

I am currently saving arena points (I want ca. 4500 points). I am planning to buy it all at once. Altho, crossrealm vs. vendor players do make me wanna try Outland realm again! That is, if Warmane implement Random Battleground queue on Outland =D
    check the outland shop

5. I am 4873. I bought some wrathful items and moved up to higher GS bracket playing against vendor players. I decided to delete the items so to stay under 4900 GS, for now.
    cool to know that. That give room to experiment.

6. check the outland shop
    Awww.. is this how Warmane wants to attract new players? Sigh.