1. wow-europe/en/misc/banned.html

I am getting this pop up when I woke up today trying to log into warmane outland. From the best of my knowledge that is from blizzard not warmane. My account says nothing about ban when i log onto this website. Was just wondering if anyone has run into this problem before. Getting sent to this after pop up saying the account can no longer be used wow-europe/en/misc/banned.html. I have never changed my realmlist always been warmane.

2. not sure what happened there but was off for a while after making the account only accessable with the verification code and was able to log in now thankfully since i havnt done anything wrong unless i was hacked but with the second level of verification i should be safe from that now anyway. Hopefully this helps anyone else this happens to. I was hoping it wasnt because i was on vacation in a different state but ive always played on my laptop anyways.

3. hi gm master

HI GM
    we go raid 25 man voa is drop leg healer
    dudu leader is balance dudu item me ninja i have screen shut i can uplod screen plz tell me how uplod screen name ninja
    friendlyone
    Edited: August 23, 2019

4. HI GM
    we go raid 25 man voa is drop leg healer
    dudu leader is balance dudu item me ninja i have screen shut i can uplod screen plz tell me how uplod screen name ninja
    friendlyone
    Reporting Players is done via in-game tickets. Read the thread and it tells what you need in order to make a valid report. If you only have screenshot of the rolls, it's not enough. You would also need pictures of global spam (since reserves are mentioned there), and list of people who changed what they roll as MS.