1. Paymentwall sucks. Any alternative solution?

Hello warmane,

Paymentwall sucks. They are unreliable.

My wife tried to donate 50 euros. Her money was hold back, she had to send scan of her ID and stuff, they waited over 24 hours to accept her IDs and then... They say they sent her money back! They kept her payment time enough to get some interest on it and then sent it back to her... After a few days. You guys never saw this money.

I donated 100 euros at the same time. My money was hold back and they asked for some ID and pics of my credit card. Even though I am not very fond of sending this kind, I did it.

They "accepted" my passport (hooray!) but denied the copy of my card because "the corners were cut off in the picture".

They want me top send it again, eventually with some numbers blurred, just so they see the corners.

I denied it, so my money will be sent back to me (after a few days so they get interest of it too). So you guys, never saw this money either.

Mint isn't available in my country (and they are under Paymentwall who obviously are morons).

Back when it was Molten, I'm pretty sure I paid through Google Wallet or something like that.

Don't you have other possibilities for us who want to donate but don't want to waste time with shady PaymentWall?

Maybe you should try to talk to them because you are the one losing money with that.

2. I've heard some people have used VPN to be able to donate via other methods.
    Any other donation methods available for you?

3. I've heard some people have used VPN to be able to donate via other methods.
    Any other donation methods available for you?
    Yes, PayPal, any system accepting credit cards (googlewallet and such).

After I denied sending (again) my credit card to PaymentWall, they found out that what I sent in the first place was fine so I have been "cleared" (/golfclap) and can now pay through PaymentWall.

For some reason, they had to return my money to me instead of letting the payment go through to Warmane so I have to wait a week before I can try to donate again. Pfff...

Anyway, thanks for your answer. See you in the battlefield ;)

Regards,

Scorpyo

4. u can buy mint cards online and pay it whit paypal
    i always used paysafe cards to donate here but thats so annoying

so there are sites official sites who sell mint prepaid cards so essentialy u can buy it whit paypal this way

5. Well all i see is paymentwall on donation and they told me this "Thank you for reaching back to us.

We have further checked on our end, and confirmed that the processor does not support your card country. This is the reason why you are getting that error message. We suggest you try using other cards.

We hope this clarifies your concern. Should you have other inquiries, please let us know." So if you guyd know anywayz to donate around this let me know