1. Video and audio settings don't save.

Hi! o/

So everytime I launch the game it launches with default settings like not the resolution I want to play in and audio really high. I saw another person here in the forums asked the same question so I sendt him a direct message asking about how he fixed it, but I have not not gotten an answer in a few days now so I am asking here how to fix it so that I don't need to fix the setings everytime I launch the game.

Otherwise I am not having any issues with the game ^^

2. Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

3. @skullatbash Thank you for the help o/

4. Hi im having this issue also, I turn wow on from the dekstop shortcut from waremane download, it always opens wow like as if tis the first time, trying to play the intro video & opens it in the wrong resolution, I need 1980 x1280 or w/e it is, yet it opens in some oldschool like 782 x 800 or something.. When i change settings ingame it doesnt take effect

5. Hi im having this issue also, I turn wow on from the dekstop shortcut from waremane download, it always opens wow like as if tis the first time, trying to play the intro video & opens it in the wrong resolution, I need 1980 x1280 or w/e it is, yet it opens in some oldschool like 782 x 800 or something.. When i change settings ingame it doesnt take effect
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"
    Step 3 for you.