1. Coin Bought BoA Ring/Trinket/Neck/etc to prevent Low Level PVP/Ganking

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this as it is would be a Store bought item so, if not, I will move it to there if asked.

I understand that the realms are PvP and will stay that way. No problem. I like fighting other players at times too. The key for me is I enjoy an actual fight and not 1 shotting a player 50 levels below me. That only breeds resentment. There is literally no gain from it other than "getting back" at the opposite faction for, most likely, ganking yourself at some point while leveling.

In retail we had PvE servers for people who wanted to level without harassment while still fighting at max levels through BGs/ PvP areas, and City raids, etc.

Since that is not the case here would there be a way to sell a Bind on Account ring/trinket/neck, whatever, for, what, 35 coins, that would make that player PvP free in all zones BESIDES PvP zones and opposite factions Cities as stated above. It would follow the exact same rules as a player was bound to on a PvE realm. It would also need to be set to not work for players above level 75 so there was still all the World danger and PvP fighting you could want at high level and level cap. No one could use this to abuse any gathering profs as almost all of the high end herbs/ores/leathers/etc are in zones with mobs that would kill anyone trying to stay low level and use this item to gather without interference from the opposite faction.

There would be no way for low levels to abuse it and gank other low levels since, if they had it equipped, they could neither attack nor be attacked, and if they didn't have it equipped, they could not attack and then put it mid fight if they started losing. No level of player could use it to freely enter a PvP area like a faction city or Wintergrasp as it just would't work in that zone, the same way retail PvE zones work.

It would make a stupid amount of money for the servers in my opinion. The only people against this are the whiners that cant beat people of similar level and GS and so have to go beat down low levels to make themselves feel better. The standard Retail forum keyboard warrior (ganker) excuse of "If you don't like PvP then don't play on a PvP server." does not hold up here as those are our only options. This would give those of us who have always played on PvE servers a way to play and level free from harassment that servers no purpose other than to harass. Looking over the Suggestions forums shows that making a PvE realm is one of the most asked for ideas, so much so that there is now a rule saying do not ask for it anymore. I understand this and am not asking for a brand new server and all the work that would entail. Instead I just ask to look into a way to do something that retail already does, which you could copy the coding for, tie it to a BoA item, and make a hefty profit.

And finally there would still be people who can't afford it or don't want to buy it that those same losers could gank to their hearts content. It probably wouldn't take very many gank deaths before those people too went to the store and bought it anyway, which is just more money for the Warmane Team.

I appreciate everything the Warmane Team offers so far and just wanted to suggest my two cents. Thanks!

2. This would have huge opportunities to exploit it. Imagine the following for examples:

You want to chill and quest and then the usual ******ed lvl 72 Dk comes and ganks a leveler (mabye a new player who doesn't want to spend that much money on a server he doesn't know yet). You get a defense group to kill him, and as soon as you get there to get revenge, he just goes for that neck/trinket/ring and laughs at you. After the revenge group is gone he'll just carry on. It would probably rather enhance than decrease the problem.

Another problem is that you can just equip this and then freely kill quest giver of the ennemi faction with 0 consequences. It would overall be very frustrating to play against and take a lot away from the overall experience. I completely agree that killing anyone who is questing, as high lvl, or in general enter fights you are at a gear/lvl advantage is just unhonorable, but in my opinion this would just have too big of an impact on the general feeling of the server.
    Most people are here for a blizzlike experience and want to play on a pvp realm and not some weird hybrid.

I also often got attacked by other questers while I had like 13 mobs on me and they thought I was a free kill. It's a crucial part of my gaming experience to get my revenge on those people and hunt them until they regret it, giving them the free pass to always just ***** out with that item would be frustrating. It would be a bubble-hearth for every class but A LOT more infuriating. Or just imagine same lvl rogues, who attack you and as soon as they realize that they can't beat you:
    /cast vanish
    /equip ***** ring of the unhonorable
    wouldn't be great, would it?

3. If we wanted to do something like that, we might as well turn the servers PvE and let people choose to flag themselves if they wanted. Despite all the ever-common cries about how "greedy" we are, this is by no means the most lucrative opportunity we won't go through with.