1. Alternative to "Note" On Character Trade

I saw the topic about a guy asking to bring back the function get turned down and for the right reason; the system was indeed overly abused but its usefulness held some merit to it for you could hover over the toon and see what they had as in mounts, etc; My suggestion is to implement something you already have in use for characters for the outland realm, or namely. "% flying" as well as maybe something like "Mounts Owned: ###"

2. you can view mounts on the armory and you can check if they have the riding achievements on the armory.

3. What would be handy to be able to see would be Titles. Perhaps the armory could be updated with that?

4. you can view mounts on the armory and you can check if they have the riding achievements on the armory.
    With absolutely no sarcasm WHATSOEVER: "Oh my god really this changes everything I didn't know that!!'' You can also play a bit with a phone in a store and see its specs but they still put labels with all of the for ease of access. Mounts are significantly more important of a label than HONOR points for an example or even gold in most cases.

5. With absolutely no sarcasm WHATSOEVER: "Oh my god really this changes everything I didn't know that!!'' You can also play a bit with a phone in a store and see its specs but they still put labels with all of the for ease of access. Mounts are significantly more important of a label than HONOR points for an example or even gold in most cases.
    if it's important enough to you you'll take the minute it takes to look it up.

6. While not necessarily a bad suggestion per se, there are two "issues":

a) as Skuddy points out, it's redundant, all the information can already be seen if you check the character, which should be done anyway;

and b) I can already foresee the "player convenience/quality of life" argument coming up, but what's convenient isn't something static. Each player can be looking for a different thing and would like their own convenient "hover tags" which have nothing to do with mounts or mount speed (and even for a single player what would be convenient can change each time they are looking for a character). If we would have to add all sorts of information being queried from the database to create those "hover tags" on demand, we might as well just point players to check the full character and look for their preferred information there.