1. Intercept on TLK

Warriors here usually tend to intercept onto TLK instead of staying on melee range before the pull. Is this better than standing still? Because at my point of view they are wasting 10 rage and a quicker melee swing for 1.5k damage (if crits).

2. Newer saw a warrior do that, there's no way its better dps wise but maybe the tank has poor connection and cant taunt on pull? Thats the only reason i can see for doing that

3. On the horde side every ''decent'' warrior is doing that. Anyways I think is not worth it, and no, tanks are not having problems on the pull, no one is dying.

4. On the horde side every ''decent'' warrior is doing that. Anyways I think is not worth it, and no, tanks are not having problems on the pull, no one is dying.
    I agree with you, that it is not worth it. Even if it did 20x more dmg I would still save that intercept to reposition after running with debuff/shadow trap. Rage cost is non factor, since that first AA will fill your tank anyways. Starting your AAs after intercept travel time is definitelly a dps loss. Only time I would use it at pull is when you position yourself poorly at start.

5. intercept onto TLK on pull.
    dont do that

every ''decent'' warrior is doing that.
    xD