1. May 9, 2019  
    Is it true that they also used money from donations from MOP server to develop Wotlk main server?

2. May 9, 2019  
    MOP simply isn't as popular as WOTLK, and that's a fact. Double-fact: MOP is harder to script than WOTLK.

Warmane is a business, and allocating resources towards the more in-demand product is only logical.

(FYI I love MOP, such a fun expansion tbh. I played on Frostwolf and watched it die, and as unfortunate as it is, it's simply one of those things of life.)

3. May 11, 2019  
    Im still waiting for a moderator to unstuck me from Huargen start area. i just fall into the void if i move.

Unstucking via web gives me into the closest cementery but with the same result, falling into the void when i move my character.

4. May 12, 2019  
    If the server close where go all my Mount,pg,weapon,i spent a lot of time on it

5. May 16, 2019  
    That's a fantastic question. If my stuff is lost, I may pack up and move on to a different server, I suppose.

6. May 16, 2019  
    How ridiculously entitled do you have to be to believe that you deserve some sort of reimbursement if the server dies...? YOU chose to invest time and resources in a dying [realm], now the consequences of your poor investment are starting to surface.
    Deal with it.
    Edited: May 16, 2019 Reason: grammar

7. May 17, 2019  
    Your items and characters will probably meet the same fate as those in the Cataclysm server that died a while ago.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398323

It saddens me also because i also thing MoP is a cool expansion, Tried it a bit here on warmane but abandoned it pretty quick cause of super amount of bugs ( timeless isle for example was a complete bust )

8. May 20, 2019  
    Would there be any way that we could... Revive the server somehow ?
    I have like 20 chars on the server that I played on for a while (after molten crashed). I really enjoyed playing there..

I stopped playing wow for quite some time then, and now when I came back, the sad fact faced me, that the server that I loved to play on was basically dead, so I decided to play on wotlk..

If we can somehow... idk how and if it's even going to work, manage to get this server more attention, I think alot of people would rather play here..
    ( I could be wrong )

9. May 20, 2019  
    Im still waiting for a moderator to unstuck me from Huargen start area. i just fall into the void if i move.

Unstucking via web gives me into the closest cementery but with the same result, falling into the void when i move my character.
    /run RepopMe()
    or
    /script RepopMe()

10. May 20, 2019  
    Well i guess the Warmnae staff dont need money! I remember back when there where 2 realms of MoP, 12000 players, but as usualy the Warmane Staff did not manage to give people atention, so the realm is down.

If they do think about giving us a NEW expansion, better think to fix it like they did with Woltk.

I whould love to have, Cataclysm , MOP, Draenor, Legion the last expansion here with no bugs.

Go see other servers that are full pop with bugged, Draenor, Legion and BFA. 4-5k players on servers

First 12