1. Why so much low pop in this server?

Why so much low pop in this MOP server? Will it work bad? :/

2. Because it is full of bugs and not getting the attention it deserved too.
    No one wants to play in this MOP realm and people are leaving to play in others.
    All I ever did in this realm was PvP nothing else.

3. running into hundreds of broken quests on the grind to 90 and once u get to 90 more **** is broken. if the server had somebody working on it, the realm would be a great place to play on. though, that's obviously not the case

4. Also, the server keeps going down randomly for hours at a time. This really makes people not want to play anymore, but there's nothing we can do. :(

5. Open a ticket or message the moderator.

6. Multiple people have already messaged a moderator, but I just opened a ticket. Thanks :)

7. It's actually really sad. I have been here since Molten, and have 4 accounts (paid for) and over 35 chars on Frostwolf. I have never considered going elsewhere until the last few months. I am assuming that the server will be ignored until the population is so low that they can justify shutting it down. I am guessing that the recent 8 hour maintenance was to relocate Frostwolf to a cheaper server, nothing has been clarified on this, but i would imagine that if the downtime was for beneficial reasons (for the players), they would be publicising it. Since the move the crashes have been daily. Such a shame that the work put into it years ago will all go to waste, it was a thriving server.

8. Frostwolf has been going downhill ever since they started working on that new WotLK core back then. It's understandable because it's their main expansion. Since population went down from being neglected that time they pulled more devs from it because why work on a dying, low pop realm with more complicated scripts?
    Edited: April 10, 2019

9. Enjoy the last moment cause it will be over soon.

10. cuz they're too busy showing themselves as busy.

11. May 8, 2019  
    Frostwolf was given up by Warmane more than 2 years ago now, only us the players managed to keep it afloat, for a while anyway, but it since has been in an inevitable collision course with its imminent doom, just like it's peer realm "Neltharion", Frostwolf is and without a doubt heading for a closure as well, predictably by the end of the summer or at the end of this year at most.

It's been a fun ride, shame seeing this fine realm go down this route, I guess we will never know why the staff didn't bother working on it, but oh well..

12. May 8, 2019  
    I guess we will never know why the staff didn't bother working on it, but oh well..
    Frostwolf has been going downhill ever since they started working on that new WotLK core back then. It's understandable because it's their main expansion. Since population went down from being neglected that time they pulled more devs from it because why work on a dying, low pop realm with more complicated scripts?
    Thats why they didn't bother working on it.

13. May 8, 2019  
    Frostwolf was given up by Warmane more than 2 years ago now, only us the players managed to keep it afloat, for a while anyway, but it since has been in an inevitable collision course with its imminent doom, just like it's peer realm "Neltharion", Frostwolf is and without a doubt heading for a closure as well, predictably by the end of the summer or at the end of this year at most.

It's been a fun ride, shame seeing this fine realm go down this route, I guess we will never know why the staff didn't bother working on it, but oh well..
    What a Lame impostor you are, once you enjoyed the service what Warmane gave you for FREE. Now you download and use illegally an avatar from Warmane as a Forum Member.
    Better use your time to make and drink a tea and listen or watch your favourit playlist.

12 Last