1. Mercy idk if you play or you played on Blackrock but i don't think so.
    I have played some, but not very much. One of the main reasons I've chosen to engage everyone here in this conversation. Hopefully people don't receive me as hostile, as it is not my intent.

We queued faster before merge because we had crossfaction and we had faster honor rates, right now 80% of people on realms are alliance and we have to farm years to take a piece, we're tired to farm that's why we choose Blackrock, also none of the staff asked for our opinion about merge, it was an Administration decision.
    With the crossrealm the game quality has dropped so hard.
    This context is helpful and I appreciate it.
    As for decisions regarding Blackrock, to my knowledge, it is largely Malaco that makes the decisions. If you'd like to speak to the effect of that, you would probably be best off addressing him.
    That said, I can understand the logic here now that you've provided some context. However, if I may ask, how long are the queues usually?

I'm not talking about concept of queueing system but about balance; you said we are now like "one big realm" but Blackrock doesn't "benefit" from crossrealm like others, Icecrown and Lordaeron has Wintergrasp+ Honor daily quest + Voa and it's a huge advantage in PvP. Also Pve Hero of Icecrown and Lordaeron just say bull**** about we start with relentless, easy gear bla bla. We choose Blackrock for that stop complain. It's not our fault if we had a merge so why the style of realm has to change for that?
    To my knowledge, Malaco wanted to take the realm in bit of a more blizzlike fashion. This is just my opinion, but I am personally inclined to agree with him and his decision. On the topic of Wintergrasp, as I mentioned in one of my previous replies, the implementation of it on Blackrock is an idea that can be considered, especially now that the realm doesn't permit faction changing at a whim.
    As for the latter bits of this paragraph, while it is true that having Relentless as a starting point is an advantage that the realm has, I do think it's unfair to hold that against Blackrock players as a reason to keep you guys out of the conversation. It's important that we have these conversations here so we can see what the Blackrock community's concerns and complaints are so that we may address them.

Impatient? Blizzlike? I'm here to have quality arenas not to grinding gear because Blackrock was created for that. Impatient? Farming arena points by starting 0 rating and with only 1 flush it's unsense, also a piece costs 2000 arena points. You know how much time to get 2000 arena points?
    Also, Blizzlike system? We are already far from "blizzlike" supposed to be.
    Prior to cross-realm being implemented, I could agree with you. But Blackrock no longer operates in its own vacuum. That's not to say that the current system is perfect and doesn't need further iteration upon it. It does mean, though, that design of the realm will be going in a particular direction, and that we have to be careful about what we decide to change on the realm.

When there wasn't 284+ bis gear and shadowmourne, if i remember well before the preparation for the crossrealm.
    Perhaps on this realm before the design changes. I'd be willing to accept that. My point was that in the standard sorts of realms, at any point in the game's history, such things were always happening and it is part of the game.

I don't know if you think we love doing topics about bad situation on Blackrock because we don't. There are literally 10 topics about problems of the realm and some good stuff that could be improve to make the realm better but you Admins every time just reject all and treat us like ******.
    The hype for crossrealm is ending and as you can already see many people just quitting because realm is boring atm and there are no interest from you to make better realm.
    Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. I'm not concerned about that. What I'm concerned about is getting these discussions ironed out and moved in a construction direction. I understand that it can be difficult to do this without any response from the other side (the staff in this case), so if I can engage everyone on this topic and help move the discussion forward, then the better feedback can be presented towards the development team and Malaco.

2. Can administration name at least 1 downside of having cross-realm soloq?
    There's transmog/shop on icecrown so it's not blizzlike already, that can't be an argument.
    Cross-realm soloq would benefit all realms: better queues for blackrock and a possibility for players of other realms to play it.
    "Blizzlike" in itself isn't the argument, because that argument often fails. Blizzard isn't perfect. We also implement things that we need to support our realms (income) and new features that we think could be good. That said, it is highly unlikely SoloQ would be implemented on the other realms because of the development goal to keep them as blizzlike and authentic as possible. Granted, there are exceptions, such as ones you mentioned, and more. But using the "slippery slope" as a rebuttal isn't ideal either.

The other realms don't need SoloQ to function well, also. They have their own sizable populations and sustained factions. Blackrock faces problems that are unique to it due to racial balance during Wrath and past design implementations on the realm. Blackrock could benefit from SoloQ being implemented on the other realms, but that's not enough to make changes to the other realms when the other realms don't need (and potentially may not even want) the system. I think it's more likely that the staff will go for an alternative solution that will help SoloQ work on Blackrock specifically before making such changes to the other realms.

3. SoloQ is only available on Blackrock, and you only queue into other Blackrock players with it. Which leads me to believe that if SoloQ is having queue troubles, then that means less people are queueing SoloQ than before.
    I agree with most of the things you say but incase of soloq the issue is that it's not cross-faction anymore. That leads to longer queue times on ally side and close to no soloq pop ups on horde side.
    I think it wouldn't harm to make soloq cross-faction again.
    It's also in line with other ideas that would make the realm more cross-faction than it currently is:
    We are considering the idea where only Blackrock Alliance players will be considered as Horde players and this would only be enabled when the pool of players is smaller and queues become long.
    Since Blackrock is to a big part a arena realm and ppl that want to do competitive arena have to choose human for the superior racial, I think that it's going to be impossible to create a even alliance and horde ratio on Blackrock.
    Free faction change from alliance to horde might help a bit temporary but in the long run everybody who is dedicated to arena wants to play a human if his class allows it.
    I don't think there is any other solution than making Blackrock in all aspects cross-faction.
    Edited: March 15, 2019

4. "Blizzlike" in itself isn't the argument, because that argument often fails. Blizzard isn't perfect. We also implement things that we need to support our realms (income) and new features that we think could be good. That said, it is highly unlikely SoloQ would be implemented on the other realms because of the development goal to keep them as blizzlike and authentic as possible. Granted, there are exceptions, such as ones you mentioned, and more. But using the "slippery slope" as a rebuttal isn't ideal either.

The other realms don't need SoloQ to function well, also. They have their own sizable populations and sustained factions. Blackrock faces problems that are unique to it due to racial balance during Wrath and past design implementations on the realm. Blackrock could benefit from SoloQ being implemented on the other realms, but that's not enough to make changes to the other realms when the other realms don't need (and potentially may not even want) the system. I think it's more likely that the staff will go for an alternative solution that will help SoloQ work on Blackrock specifically before making such changes to the other realms.
    how soloque can damage other servers? It does not affect the balance of the game, but only gives players the opportunity to enjoy the arena. How do you know that other servers do not need solo, maybe you should do a poll? I personally know players from the icecrown who like soloque but they already have fully geared characters.

5. I have played some, but not very much. One of the main reasons I've chosen to engage everyone here in this conversation. Hopefully people don't receive me as hostile, as it is not my intent.

This context is helpful and I appreciate it.
    As for decisions regarding Blackrock, to my knowledge, it is largely Malaco that makes the decisions. If you'd like to speak to the effect of that, you would probably be best off addressing him.
    That said, I can understand the logic here now that you've provided some context. However, if I may ask, how long are the queues usually?

To my knowledge, Malaco wanted to take the realm in bit of a more blizzlike fashion. This is just my opinion, but I am personally inclined to agree with him and his decision. On the topic of Wintergrasp, as I mentioned in one of my previous replies, the implementation of it on Blackrock is an idea that can be considered, especially now that the realm doesn't permit faction changing at a whim.
    As for the latter bits of this paragraph, while it is true that having Relentless as a starting point is an advantage that the realm has, I do think it's unfair to hold that against Blackrock players as a reason to keep you guys out of the conversation. It's important that we have these conversations here so we can see what the Blackrock community's concerns and complaints are so that we may address them.

Prior to cross-realm being implemented, I could agree with you. But Blackrock no longer operates in its own vacuum. That's not to say that the current system is perfect and doesn't need further iteration upon it. It does mean, though, that design of the realm will be going in a particular direction, and that we have to be careful about what we decide to change on the realm.

Perhaps on this realm before the design changes. I'd be willing to accept that. My point was that in the standard sorts of realms, at any point in the game's history, such things were always happening and it is part of the game.

Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. I'm not concerned about that. What I'm concerned about is getting these discussions ironed out and moved in a construction direction. I understand that it can be difficult to do this without any response from the other side (the staff in this case), so if I can engage everyone on this topic and help move the discussion forward, then the better feedback can be presented towards the development team and Malaco.
    Well Merci, i appreciate your reply, atleast you try to communicate and have a constructive dialogue with Blackrock Community instead somebody else that should do it. Btw the best choice is talking to Malaco but idk if he is interested in the realm anymore and if he has the decisional power like before . If Malaco reading this i redirect him this : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=400456.
    Thanks for the support.

6. I have a bunch of fully geared characters on outland and icecrown and i personally would very much like to have soloq on these realms.
    And i still don't see how can it possibly hurt those realms. 1 npc that allows people who want to play it to play it. There are no changes for those who don't want to play it.

7. how soloque can damage other servers? It does not affect the balance of the game, but only gives players the opportunity to enjoy the arena. How do you know that other servers do not need solo, maybe you should do a poll? I personally know players from the icecrown who like soloque but they already have fully geared characters.
    It's not so much that it would hurt the other realms. It's more about the realm's design philosophy and trying to keep it as authentic as possible. I could be optimistic and say that it can be discussed, but I also won't be giving out false hopes either, because as far as I've been told in the past, such things are unlikely to happen. However, that's not saying it can't be discussed here on the forum. The system does have its merits and recognizing them may turn towards a design philosophy shift. Unfortunately, I cannot speak to the effect of that. At least not at this time. Not because I'm not allowed to, but more because I just don't know, and it would need to be something that is thought long and hard on.

@truthwow1
    I don't disagree with you. I think the system is capable of doing good. But there is more to consider than just effects on gameplay. (See above.)

8. It's not so much that it would hurt the other realms. It's more about the realm's design philosophy and trying to keep it as authentic as possible. I could be optimistic and say that it can be discussed, but I also won't be giving out false hopes either, because as far as I've been told in the past, such things are unlikely to happen. However, that's not saying it can't be discussed here on the forum. The system does have its merits and recognizing them may turn towards a design philosophy shift. Unfortunately, I cannot speak to the effect of that. At least not at this time. Not because I'm not allowed to, but more because I just don't know, and it would need to be something that is thought long and hard on.
    since you say it can be discussed here, then I think this is a big step forward, when AT almost died soloque resurrected him, imagine what interest a soloque can cause on a server with 12k online, many players on the icecrown reached the gear cap and they have nothing to do, solo can be a new factor for them, which is of interest to the game

9. This thread seems to be getting a lot of attention, so I will just repeat the idea we've come up with some time ago. It's not a necessary change, but I believe it's an elegant solution to low pvp activity in 3v3 and soloq.
    Merge 3v3 on all servers with soloq. But since each of these brackets has players who want to play competitively, make it separate again after a certain rating treshold. Could be 1500, since we start from 0 now, 2000 - full gear except t2 weapons, 2050 - soloq full gear except t2 weapons or 2200. I guess I prefer starting with lower treshold, because the change wouldn't be so severe, we can always change it.

What advantages does this offer:
    - Average 3v3 teams on all realms and soloq players have a lot more people to queue with, especially at lower mmr
    - Competent 3v3 teams will quickly go up the ladder and will end up roughly in the same place instead of being spread
    throughout the whole mmr
    - Doesn't require implementing solo queue on Icc and Lord and straying from the "blizzlike" path
    - Doesn't prevent players from playing competitively in both soloq and 3v3

Possible disadvantages:
    - 3v3 teams have an advantage over soloq players and some people aren't going to like it. In my opinion, it isn't so bad.
    Experienced soloq players can defeat unexperienced 3v3 players easily. Experienced 3v3 players will quickly move to
    higher mmr and will get separated from solo queue.

10. when AT almost died soloque resurrected him, imagine what interest a soloque can cause on a server with 12k online
    Instead of cross-realm soloq there should be the ability to copy a character from the other wrath servers.

If you have double melee dps then you are discouraging healers from entering the que which means slower que times.

I thought that 3.3.5b was a superior patch and that it did a good job of lowering melee damage and bringing fixes to disc priests.

Just like how holy priests and feral tank builds aren't queuing enhancement shamans should also be kept from playing.

Soloq can que with Duoq and Duoq with 3v3. The MMR of the Soloq players should be at least %125 that of the Duoq and the Duoq players should have an MMR at least %125 that of the 3v3 players.

11. The cap for joining needs to be from arena too, not just AFKing in a BG two times. It's not even fun to play healers in soloQ anymore because of the sheer amount of melee cleaves and the teams inability to peel because they just want to zerg damage.

They should at least be expected to reach 1800 in 2's. The two BG cap doesn't stop griefing at all because the real griefing is players who made their new spec they've never played, sat in two BGs and are now effecting the rating and fun of other players.

12. May 30, 2019  
    I would love 3v3 SoloQue on Icecrown its very nice to practice 3s....

13. May 30, 2019  
    I would love 3v3 SoloQue on Icecrown its very nice to practice 3s....
    You dont need to practice. Just play it

First 12