1. Coming Back

I just recently got a new Mac Desktop Computer which has allowed me to rejoin my favorite server on my favorite expansion pack.

Right now, I just got back into Icecrown and was able to start playing again. I'm starting fresh because I wasn't able to get my old login details. (Pesky throwaway email habit)

I'm really enjoying everything so far and my experience has been phenomenal and bug free.

Playing on Icecrown as Alliance Druid, named Uptime, and so far so good.

PM Me ingame.

I also make music and produce.

2. Welcome back!

a GM can probably move your older account onto your newer e-mail address. Have you tried to reach a GM or something? Getting your old account back could save you a tremendous amount of time!

3. Welcome back!

a GM can probably move your older account onto your newer e-mail address. Have you tried to reach a GM or something? Getting your old account back could save you a tremendous amount of time!
    Yes, but responses are taking ages and I just want to play. So I've started fresh. I don't feel like waiting days between contact just to be getting what seems to be copy pasted responses that doesn't seem like real help.

Thank you though.