1. A dungeon/raid scheduler/planner

Hi,

planning your dungeons or raid runs in advance is a great way to achieve them happen without having to desperately LFM on in-game chat channels for ages, whether these are leveling 5-men or end-game content.

There is a brilliant third-party website for this, http://openraid.zergid.com that unfortunately only works for Retail. It has an optional interface addon, but the whole thing works well without.

If you haven't ever used it, its design is pretty neat: when you create a raid, you write description and set X number of tanks, Y number of healers etc.

Users verify and link their characters to their Openraid account and can sign-up for listed events. Whoever created a given event then approves or rejects each of the players who applied for it. Your group is eventually confirmed ahead of event time, without you having to be part of a committed raiding guild. Raid leader can then log in the game by event time and directly invite all expected players. Then eventually comes notion of attendance rating and indirectly brought individual reputation notion back on the spotlight.

My point is to suggest such a tool being made for Warmane. Even if not made as shiny as OpenRaid is, a similar planning tool can be a relevant feature for Warmane, especially considering a given Warmane server's population is spread across many time zones.

This would also allow the part of player base with limited playtime to have a chance to take part in decent runs here and there, without spending most of that precious playtime waiting for an on-the-spot group maybe being filled-up while being on-line. Allowing more casual players to have their share of epic adventures could engage a potentially larger community and offering quite an outstanding feature in the world of private servers (please correct me if I am wrong here).

Having web-development knowledge myself, I'm aware that a simple scheduler would be a time-consuming project.

Hope my post makes sense though.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
    Edited: March 13, 2019