1. May 18, 2019  
    Imagine you have to do all the daily quests 10 times per day.
    12 hours of doing the same quests over and over again.

I doubt that anybody has the patient for this.

2. May 18, 2019  
    Bots tend to get minerals, skin animals, etc. Never heard of bots that go directly for gold. Gold is generated by looting mobs (you don't get much gold for that), vendoring (again, not much gold for that), or completing quest. The Isle of Qual'Danas dailies are the only major generator of gold being added to the server.
    Edited: May 18, 2019 Reason: typo

3. May 18, 2019  
    Bots tend to get minerals, skin animals, etc. Never heard of bots that go directly for gold. Gold is generated by looting mobs (you don't get much gold for that), vendoring (again, not much gold for that), or completing quest. The Isle of Qual'Danas dailies are the only major generator of gold being added to the server.
    Fair point.
    That might also be the reason why Outland has a higher inflation than the Wotlk realms. Its not so common to do dailys in wotlk.

But I still think that the inflation is mostly caused by bots. Maybe there are somewhere mobs with a bugged loot table which drop too much valuable vendor trash. I'm wondering how much gold a bot earns when he only farms mobs for like10 hours per day and vendors everything.

First 12