1. New player question about bg's!

I'm a new player here on Warmane Icecrown server. Made a rogue. Got in sub spec for pvp of course. Started to do bg's. Din't went there naked. Got the furios set from emblems, pvp trinket, etc.. Tried my best to have decent gear and resilience. FROM 40 bg's horde won 5. Every bg i join the alliance is ultra geared. I see people with bis trinket and weapons. The bg's scene is VERY unbalanced. Is this normal?I've noticed when i was leveling that alliance players are camping our bases and being way more active in world pvp. But i did not expected that the pvp scene to be so unbalanced.(just need it to let out some steam)

2. Welcome to the family, get used to it, Yesterday I lost every single one of my BG's. You will find out that there are many BiS players out there, most of them alliance, and yes, there are many reasons for that: most people will tell you how op human racial is and how top 50 arena teams are all human+2 trinkets, there are also people playing on warmane since molten days, geared up on every one of their toons, there is also an easier way to gear up on icecrown, such as donations, there is also cross realm battlegrounds, so you're playing against intant 80 characters from blackrock. Just do arenas (where you will face plenty of 6k+ gs teams) to get relentless and keep foward... Yes, it takes time and patience, but it's not impossible to get fully wrathful. Or, if you don't like playing the "legit" way and you don't like getting stuck and dealing with bull****, take one of the shortcuts I've already told you.

Edit: Remember to get your daily votepoints from the webpage to get nice stuff, such as furious weapons if you need an extra resil. You need to have a minimum of achievement points.
    Edited: March 13, 2019

3. i was in AV today and i spectated the this "death ball" in ghost form that was slicing and dicing hordes all the way back to the graveyard and just farmed respawning players. it was really disgusting sight to see. no chance in hell to fight back fully buffed rolling group of death with relentless/wrathful gear, shadowmournes, BiS etc etc you name it.. just geared up to the teeth..
    around 80-90%% horde left the BG during that graveyard fiesta, rest was afk or doing some solo stuff somewhere around the map.
    just demoralizing experience overall

now this is just one example of the horrors you face when queuing BG's as a horde.

vote yes to mercenary mode and hope it brings balance *fingers crossed*

4. vote yes to mercenary mode and hope it brings balance *fingers crossed*
    If anything mercenary mode would make the situation for the horde even worse.
    When ally BG queue are lowered then the only reason to play horde in pvp is taken away.
    Many of the remaining BiS geared horde pvpers would switch to alliance for the racial advantage.