1. Give Honor a use on Blackrock

At the moment Honor has litterally no use for anyone who has gone through the basic gearing process.
    Since there are some items available on Icecrown/Lordaeron, which aren't on Blackrock, would it be possible to make them buyable for Honor over there?
    The first things that come to my mind there are Buff foods, free action potion and stuff like that.
    Another great thing to add would be a replacement for arena cases, I think that everyone on Blackrock really liked them even though they would be useless now. Could you implement something, which follows the same gambling logic? I am thinking about a case you can buy for x honor which can have a variety of stuff in it (potions/food/"toys" and rarely scrolls of deception or scroll of illusion as "jackpot")
    I have played basically no bgs on my undead warlock over there because there is no "use" in playing bgs. Even if it's stupid I think anything to dump your honor into after you are geared would really help out a pure pvp server.

2. Agree with most of what you suggested, but please, no free action potion. I like dueling and I've already seen in practice what happens if it's freely available.

3. Agree with most of what you suggested, but please, no free action potion. I like dueling and I've already seen in practice what happens if it's freely available.
    yeah free action potions are a bull**** item for pvp but it was the first that came to my mind regarding this topic, since it gives ic a pretty heavy advantage atm, even though most people over there seem not to realize it

4. I think goody bags for honor would be nice.
    If it contains random items then it's fine when there is a chance that a free action potion is inside. As long as such items can't be bought directly from a vendor and farmed in high quantity, it's fine.
    The goody bag could also contain quest items such as http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54651, http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=5462, etc.
    Pretty much all cosmetic items that are otherwise not available on Blackrock could be dropped by these bags.
    It could also have a small chance to reward you some arena points. (Not everybody is into arena. Even on Blackrock.)
    Edited: March 14, 2019

5. How about just letting us buy Wrathful gear since its a dead server anyway and let us actually play at full potential instead of allowing "Elder Players" to dominate BG's and Arena just because of the 75% stat difference in gear.

6. How about just letting us buy Wrathful gear since its a dead server anyway and let us actually play at full potential instead of allowing "Elder Players" to dominate BG's and Arena just because of the 75% stat difference in gear.
    Not sure what you are talking about.
    Blackrock is already dominating the 2s and 3s bracket.

7. Not sure what you are talking about.
    Blackrock is already dominating the 2s and 3s bracket.
    It's also barely hitting 1000 players in peak times. It doesn't matter that they are "dominating the ladder" since they are literally Instant 80 PvP server, with basic gear.

That's like saying, "Oh I have the sweetest tree house on the block". Yet your tree house was there when you moved in plus it's the only one on the block.

8. It's also barely hitting 1000 players in peak times.
    Which is a complete success. Blackrock didn't had such a pop since years.
    Anyway, thats completly offtopic.

9. Update: I can't find the Item ID transmog tool anymore and talked to other people who had experienced the same. So we might aswell get back old arena cases if this really is the case^^ atm it seems that we can't transmog anything else than a few t1 sets and some selected other transmogs but most items aren't available on Blackrock. seems kind of weird to me to change something like that