1. IsBoxer Issues With Logging in

Yo guys i recently just bought isboxer, and when i went to log in after setting it all up it says Can't connect right now. Then i close it and just try to log in normally and i can't. After about 5 minutes I can log in again but only on a single account. Is War mane blocking my multiple incoming connections or something?

2. Yo guys i recently just bought isboxer, and when i went to log in after setting it all up it says Can't connect right now. Then i close it and just try to log in normally and i can't. After about 5 minutes I can log in again but only on a single account. Is War mane blocking my multiple incoming connections or something?
    particulary your connection or in general?xD

i cant answer weather they arent blocking you specifically(wich im 99% sure they are not, cus why would they lol), but i am able to login using isboxer just fine.

3. It's the Keymap feature. You have Keymap On/Off and Broadcast On/Off

The button is kinda hidden in the upper left corner.
    Hit Ctrl-Alt-Shift-G to open the menu, drag it where you can see and use it (or learn the keyboard shortcuts to enable/disable keymaps/broadcasting)
    Then click Sync, then in the menu box click "Save all menu positions"

Now before you login, let all instances load, then turn off keymaps.
    I had the same issue. Numbers in the password are being broadcast and extra characters are being added.
    Put your password into Notepad, copy it. Paste it at the login screen and it will work. Or use the numpad for the number part of your password. Or just turn off keymaps before logging in.

Don't forget to turn it back on when in game.