1. Best Class for Solo PvP/Duel (WoLTK). Does it exist?

Hey, dear friends!

I wanna to rush one of my chars on full PvP, but only one, for specifically SOLO WORLD PVP and DUELS (auto defense, especially). Is there a better class for this? In MoP and Draenor expansions, there were some classes clearly better in auto sustain and duels, like Hunters (mainly), Pallys and DKs. In WotLK, i dont know as well ...

I believe that:
    1- Paladins are the best melee fighters (best self heal and defense and maybe best damage) but very low mobility for a range combat, get close to enemy is so hard (on WoltLK version);
    2- Unholly DKs have less damage, def and auto heal than paladins, but are better in range combat for have more skills for get close to enemy (Death Grip, Chains of Ice, etc.);
    3- Warriors Arms depend for a healer comp ...;
    4- Of casters, i play destro Warlock (my main), good dps, slow effects, stuns, moderate auto sustain and defense with Void, but i have troubles against DKs, Priests and full distant Hunters ...

I wanna to be as certain as possible in choosing. Help me! Thanks so much =)

2. Paladins and DKs if you want to be bg hero.

Affli locks and s priest are good for that purpose too.

For duels, dks.

3. I was imagining that it would be DK =D

But DKs are still defeated by Paladins mostly on duels, right?

4. I was imagining that it would be DK =D

But DKs are still defeated by Paladins mostly on duels, right?
    Yes, but dks dont get rekted vs good frost mages, destro locks and mm hunters. 1v1 isnt balanced, so the safest choice is dk.

5. Boomkin with enough skill and knowledge about the classes you fight you can beat any class 1v1

6. retri with shield/1h bauble and knowledge and a tree you cannot lose to any class 1v1 full stop

Yes, but dks dont get rekted vs good frost mages, destro locks and mm hunters. 1v1 isnt balanced, so the safest choice is dk.
    including these classes, yes they are fkin annoying in the open and almost unbeatable but then you pop free action and nitro and it's still possible. Without those line of sight you can just spam laugh at these guys.

7. I would go with feral. You get stealth, which is very desirable in world pvp, potent offensive and defensive abilities, heals and good cc. While playing it, I felt like I had good chance against any class/spec, expect the healers. If i'm not mistaken, retri paladin won most 1v1 tournaments on Icecrown, but i did saw feral wining a few times. These tournaments are held in pillar rich arena environment tho.

8. Retri is the most noob friendly class in pvp, very easy and simple to play, but really need the pillar humping tactic to be decent in 1v1. Still it can lose to a lot of classes ever with pillar humping.

Dk is overall good in duels, but get countered by retri.

For Wpvp I would say feral and rogue because you are able to choose when to fight, and especially feral is pretty strong and versatile.

Hunters are also pretty strong, probably the strongest thing ever in an open field.

Warrior alone, no. I mean you can rekt some people with a bis warrior in 1v1 and wpvp, but most decent classes are able to kite you to death.

9. To be added, DK with "Free Action Potion"
    But yes Retri counter DK but come on, all classes must have a anti class.
    Sorry but how can Destro lock counter DK, I never had a problem with any Lock as Unholy DK, I thought DK was like Warlocks anti class =S