1. Transmog scrolls availability

It was said on stream that there will be quests for transmog scrolls. How far is the progress?

-It would be nice to have them provisionally accessible via Transmog NPC for honor or AP (like 30-75k honor?) as it is pain in the *** to rely on RNG drop factor.

2. they changed their mind and decided to allow Scroll to drop from Arena win.

So now they drop from Arena win and BG win ( chance is pretty low)

3. they changed their mind and decided to allow Scroll to drop from Arena win.

So now they drop from Arena win and BG win ( chance is pretty low)
    Drop rate is somewhere around 0,5%

4. Between 0.4% to 0.6%.
    It's extremely low and unrealistic.
    I will leave this here: https://imgur.com/jPE2Y4S

5. got 2nd scroll drop from rbg yesterday

6. 102 games with my shaman and 0 scrolls drop. I had like 7 full sets of transmogs. Now I can't transmog even 1 item. This new system sucks, it totally sucks and the devs know it. They just don't want to admit they ruined a good thing.

7. Ive gotten my first scroll now after 7k honor kills, yay. Only 56k hks left for a full tmog set (:::

8. Just so you know.
    SoloQ since the crossrealm isnt a "real que" anymore. It is only on blackrock and it is more like a funque now.

No scrolls can be dropped from that.
    Scrolls drop ONLY from: 2v2, 3v3, BG.

Kind greetings to you all,

Snaskdanne

9. Actually is completly and purely rng, i've been doing so many arena games on my warrior and didnt got a single one, however yesterday i did 7 games on my alt warrior and got one.
    Also got a scroll from 2s with my paladin in his first 10 arenas i did last week

10. i got 2 scrolls in the last 2 weeks on Lord. was quite surprised. i had only done 1 bg but did alot of arenas.

11. I remember first they drop from raids PVE.
    I got atlest 1 every week for doing ICC10 or 25.

Are they abandoning and moving the drop for Arena PVP?
    This is not that very smart.

12. @Sockerchoken
    Fyi, this is Blackrock forum.