1. Do you make music?

Looking for other musically inclined players of Warmane.

Post links to your stuff here as well as any info on what type of genre you focus on, equipment, or process information.

My current focus is Rap..

I use my own home studio as well own equipment. I also use Pro Tools for recording and editing.

https://soundcloud.com/im_pupper/pup...rod-xanax-prod

My favorite song I've released.

2. Sounds great! I also want to start making my own music. It's my old dream. I found different tutorials for beginner and reviews about best microphone for rapping. Hope in the near future I'll recode a few tracks.
    Edited: April 25, 2019

3. Not bad... not bad at all. I enjoyed it, and that's coming from someone who doesn't really go out their way to listen to new artists.

I listen to new people, yes, but only if I enjoy one song from them. Then that sparks my curiosity to download their whole discography most of the time.

I did that for $uicideboy$, and that was before they got super big back in like 2015-16. You sound a lot like Peep, I like that. We need more of that honestly. He set up a whole different sounding wave for listeners.

I listen to 100% rap so if you want some more opinions on music, let me know. I'd be glad to critique it! I don't make music but god damn I enjoy giving my opinions on it.

A few artists I've been stuck on lately are:

Bones
    Xavier Wulf
    Chris Travis
    *not Eddy Baker*
    Thouxanbanfauni
    Warhol.ss
    UnoTheActivist
    Playboi Carti
    6 Dogs
    Steven Moses
    Juice WRLD
    Shoreline Mafia
    03 Greedo
    Trippie Redd
    Lil Peep
    Lil Tracy

and that's just new age stuff. My classic rap hits' playlists have like 1,000 songs I truly know and can rap to. So yeah :shrug: I know me giving rappers to you was unnecessary but I've been in love with rap since Beastie Boys' Hello Nasty came out in the 98. I was only 5 then.

Anyways. Keep going man. Like I said I enjoyed it and if you want more criticism let me know.

4. June 4, 2019  

5. June 5, 2019  
    Feel free to check it out https://soundcloud.com/user-925830052/him
    Soon some new **** with better recording quality

6. I used to fool around with FL Studio but don't have anything decent to share.

7. All my demos were destroyed during a tornado.