1. Best race and talents for mage ?

What is best race in horde and alliance for mage ?
    And what is fastest leveling talents for mage ?
    Also what best aoe dps talents ?

2. ally - draenei +1% hit > human 3% spirit
    horde - troll 20% haste i think
    frost talents for lvl up
    end game ttw spec and ffb is nice one to

3. From what i know, for PvE, best race on Alliance is no other than a little Gnome...

4. From what i know, for PvE, best race on Alliance is no other than a little Gnome...
    Agreed Gnome is the better race for allies, the Intellect gived by the racial give a consequent manapool advantage and the bonus of crit gived by the additionnal intellect overpass the crit gived by the human's racial

The easiest leveling spec is frost, but whenever you know the class the gain of time don't have that much impact

The best low gear end level spec is arcane but she is not recommend for a new player, the lvl of experience she requiert is insane.

The best endgame spec is TTW fire, she is both the stronger in terms of damages, and the most flexible against non-anticipated cases

The aoe in mage is strong in any matter, but to my mind the TTW fire is the best one, even if her aoe most powerful gameplay isn't really aoe but just Living bombs and instant Pyroblasts rotation (if you have the proper types of ads to aoe, I mean a lot of mobs : 7+, close to each other and with atleast 24 seconds of lifetimes per mobs)

PS: dreinei hit advantage can be obtain by having one in your group it's not an exclusive advantage
    PS2 : the responses are made in a PvE point of view. In PvP best classes are these which give a CD to react against controls, such as Humans in Alliance or Undeads for Horde
    Edited: March 14, 2019

5. Thanks for the replies guys. Does blood elf good for mage ?

6. It give you mana regeneration, but no usefull stats such as Haste Crit or valuable stats which can be convert for a part in the 2 quote before (ie. Spirit and Intellect, which are at the end giving you crit)

7. Thanks for the replies guys. Does blood elf good for mage ?
    Best races are those mentioned above (gnome, troll). But depends what you want... if you want do best possible dmg, than those are the ones to go for. If you dont like the looks, you can go for BE, you will still do very good dps, just a bit smaller (about 1-2% - so if you did 20 000 with troll it would be something like 19700 with BE).

8. PVP: Frost
    Alliance
    Human or Gnome
    Horde
    Undead or Bloodelf

PVE: Arcane if you have haste, Fire if you have crit
    Alliance
    Draenei or Gnome
    Horde
    Troll or Bloodlef?

9. May 10, 2019  
    For alliance Draenei gives you better look and a bit of movement on itemization - gemming - chanting - talenting cause of that 1% extra hit, which you can get in in a icc group ofc from some other draenei but you are getting dependable on that criteria.

Gnome if you can bribe a draenei to be at your group at all raids and gain that extra dps intellect racial gives you, Human spirit is useful too but i have it third on the list.

So for me would be Draenei=Gnome>Human

Peeveepee it would be Human=Gnome>Draenei aka Every man for Himself=Escape Artist>Extra HoT

In horde Troll in terms of PVE dps surpasses all, in PvP depends on personal taste. Its will of the forsaken(UD) vs an extra silence(BE)

Talent's are also personal taste, some people like arcane more some others fire. Both specs are viable in raids
    Same with pvp, some prefer survivability ( frost ) some prefer burst specs
    Edited: May 10, 2019