1. May 1, 2019  
    Hey, are you guys still in need of rogues? I'm looking for chill(ish) guild that can still kill **** and get stuff done. Should I mail you in game or how do I go about this process?

2. May 1, 2019  
    Hey, are you guys still in need of rogues? I'm looking for chill(ish) guild that can still kill **** and get stuff done. Should I mail you in game or how do I go about this process?
    BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS DISCORD Carno#3670 I'm available to chat anytime during the day. Lets chat friend! send me a message on discord.

3. May 1, 2019  
    BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS DISCORD Carno#3670 I'm available to chat anytime during the day. Lets chat friend! send me a message on discord.
    Wont let me DM you since we dont share a common channel just hit me up at @Endlol#0832

4. May 6, 2019  
    Bump Bump! Still growing still need some people.

5. May 7, 2019  
    If only you guys raided at 3am ST instead of 4am ST : (
    Ya'll need to do some PVE on Lordaeron because there are ZERO (yes ZERO!) guilds which raid at your time and SO MANY PEOPLE there who come online at that time never get to join any guild or raids due to lack of a strong guild like yours.

Do you have a guild on Lordaeron or know any other guild on that realm that raids during ~3am ST?

Give it some thought : )

Thanks!

6. May 9, 2019  
    If only you guys raided at 3am ST instead of 4am ST : (
    Ya'll need to do some PVE on Lordaeron because there are ZERO (yes ZERO!) guilds which raid at your time and SO MANY PEOPLE there who come online at that time never get to join any guild or raids due to lack of a strong guild like yours.

Do you have a guild on Lordaeron or know any other guild on that realm that raids during ~3am ST?

Give it some thought : )

Thanks!
    Odd to ask if a guild recruiting on Icecrown if they also have a guild on Lordaeron. Sorry but no, and I don't think we ever will. If you are looking for a guild that starts raiding at 3 am ST. do what I did. Make your own, best of luck to you.

7. May 9, 2019  
    Bump bump! We had an amazing ICC 25 yesterday, We were able to kill 3 progression bosses in 1 raid (HC DBS & Rotface as well as our first LK 25 kill ever giving 19 people their LK achievement!)

We are giving triple DKP for progression bosses, the time to join is now!

8. May 10, 2019  
    Hi I'm currently trying to get back in to WOW and looking for a way to get started again. I haven't played seriously since 2012-2013 back when this site was still called Molten-WOW, we all know what happened at the end and long story short I got my character deleted along with everyone else. I got compensated of course with a measly 200-300 coins (I don't remember). Losing the motivation to play after having multiple characters get deleted, I ended up not making a character. Well back in 2015 I got curious about Warmane and decided to blow all my coins on a random character (because honestly I thought I was never going to play this game again and probably the worst thing I could've done.) and ended up with a less than a day old account with 6K GS DPS DK. Well now 4 years later I feel motivated to play WOW again because my IRL friends are trying it out for the first time and now I realized no one is ever going to invite a 6K GS DPS DK with 0 achievements.

TLDR: 6kGS DPS FROST DK with no achievements (because of reasons listed above) but I do have proof that I was in one of the top guilds before and one of the first guilds to farm ICC 25 HC back in 2012. http://i.imgur.com/Rxh2Y.jpg https://blacklistwow.shivtr.com/

Discord: Certifiedmidget#4118

Sorry for the paragraphs, I just feel like I have to explain why I have a suspicious looking main. Also I spent so much time looking for a screenshot that shows I was in the guild. Ended up trying to figure out what email I used to use and found an imgur link for a guild application showing my DPS after killing(?) LK (don't remember if it was HC or NM this was back in 2012).
    Edited: May 10, 2019

9. May 11, 2019  
    Hiya,

I might be interested in joining, any specific classes/roles you are looking for?

10. May 13, 2019  
    Hiya,

I might be interested in joining, any specific classes/roles you are looking for?
    Honestly, Right now I just want more dedicated people fluent in English and people who have a mic on discord. we could really use anything, but right now we could really use.

Rogue
    Hunter
    Demo Warlock
    Boomkin
    Ret Pally
    Holy priest

11. May 13, 2019  

12. May 16, 2019  
    Bump Bump! Still growing & Progressing. In need of some fury warriors & Demo Warlocks

13. May 17, 2019  
    i approve this message.
    Who dis? I don't know you do I? :)

14. May 21, 2019  
    Bump Bump! Im starting to need some more dedicated hunters Please!

15. May 23, 2019  
    Bump, Getting some great drops in our ICC 25s recently, lots of BIS items. just had double HC DFO drop.

First 1234 Last