1. May 26, 2019  
    Hi ! Im very interested in joining your guild im an NA based player who has been on warmane for a few months i have a 5.6k combat Rogue that is well equipped and it is my main toon . I have a Retpal Alt with 5.8k gs and 5.2k holy offspec. I also have a tank DK 5.2k currently gearing up. I pretty much know most raid tactics and etc i also lead a 10 man group of friends in toc10 and some icc10. I am available for raiding on tues wed or wed thurs weekly on your schedule but in other days i can be online at 6to8am servertime or 11pm PST due to work. If you guys are cool with that id like to see if im qualified.

2. May 28, 2019  
    Bump!

We have officially slayed Bane! Man what a great fight to progress through with people.

3. May 30, 2019  
    Bump! Doing some 10 man ICC achievement runs for the drakes tonight. we are now 8/12 heroic in icc 25!

4. June 2, 2019  
    Bump. 3/5 TOGC25 down. Ulduar fun runs last night. 2 bane IDs this week. Need a bane hunter!

5. June 4, 2019  

6. June 5, 2019  
    Carno, I sent you a message/friend request in discord. Looks like you have messages blocked, but I did send the friend request so... Tagged as "Ampicillin".

7. BTT. Druid and Warrior slots are pretty full!

8. BUMP! We are currently Progressing on HC Putricide right now (closest wipe was at 3% with multiple attempts reaching phase 3) Come progress with us!

9. Hi There! Interested in raiding with yall. I have a 6k gs Hunter and a 5k gs Hpally I can contribute. Ingame names are Jabbabot and Hikaris. Looking forward to hearing from you!

10. Hi There! Interested in raiding with yall. I have a 6k gs Hunter and a 5k gs Hpally I can contribute. Ingame names are Jabbabot and Hikaris. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    I told my officers to send you an invite.

BUMP BUMP! 25 HC Prof Putricide has been slayed! took us all in about 3-4 hours of attempts. (15 pulls or so?)

11. Bump! Still in need of a few players, Could really use right now:

RESTO DRUID
    Holy priest
    Blood DK Tank
    Rogues
    Prot Pally

12. Hello I just got 80 couple days ago and I'm looking for a pve guild . Currently I have a holy priest 3.7 gs may I join your guild ?

13. Hello I just got 80 couple days ago and I'm looking for a pve guild . Currently I have a holy priest 3.7 gs may I join your guild ?
    Send me a message on discord so I can ask you a few questions! Carno#3670

14. July 8, 2019  
    Was hoping to get in touch with someone as your raid times are perfect. Currently a disc priest sitting at a 5.8k gs but open to switching to holy if the disc spot is taken. Just started playing on this server a few weeks ago, and am a previous 25 man heroic raider in the wotlk retail days for ulduar and ICC. I'll keep trying to get in touch with someone, but my in game name is Sloots or you can find me on discord at Sutts#5190

First ... 234