*repost due to being unable to edit some parts of the post
As the title suggests, I am looking for a guild to raid with, a long with my friend who is currently playing fury warrior. We are both 6k+ Gs and looking to find a guild to progress with into ICC. We are currently playing on horde but can change for the right guild.

A little about us:
-I live in the UK and the warrior lives in the Denmark, meaning we'd prefer a EU raiding schedule
-Have many years raiding experience FROM RETAIL (Further down for more info)
-Play lots of other games outside of wow e.g Dota2
- Were looking to settle on Icecrown so will be gearing and playing more alts

Raid History
PRIEST
Started raiding in pugs during ICC clearing 12/12 10 + 25m N and a few of the easier bosses on HC
Cata I joined my first raiding guild clearing 12/12N 12/13HC (BoT/BWD/TOT4W), 7/7N and 7/7HC FL and 8/8n 8/8HC DS.
In MoP I cleared 6/6MSV N+HC 6/6 HoF N,5/6HC and 4/4N and 3/4HC TOES
Throne of Thunder I took a break and came back in SOO clearing 14/14 Bosses on all difficulties.
Warlords of draenor I cleared all of highmaul and Blackrock foundry and all but archimonde on Mythic in HFC.
Legion I cleared 7/7 EN on N/HC/Mythic, took a break until Antorus where I achieved Cutting Edge, again clearing the whole instance on all difficulties.
BFA was a rocky patch for our guild and we finally called it quits, clearing 5/8M in Uldir and 8/9M in BDA.

WARRIOR
CE = Cutting Edge
ICC 12/12N 10+25m 8/12HC 10M HC and a couple bosses on HC 25m
Cata - Didn't raid
MoP - Didnt raid
WoD - HFC 13/13 all difficulties
Legion - 7/7EN (CE) NH 10/10(CE) 3/3 ToV (CE) ToS 9/9 (CE) ANTB 11/11 (CE)
BfA - Same progress as Priest.
Warriors most recent logs attached - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...rn#partition=2