1. Hey man could you shoot me a discord thinking of switching from alliance to horde. im raiding with a Hpal
    Good Chatting with you last night. Were glad to have you be apart of the guild!

Also bump for recruitment, doing HC progression attempts on Sindra tonight.

2. Heyo, I'm currently playing on a vanilla private server and would like to start raiding in WotlK. I can level a character and work on gear progression to earn a spot in raid eventually, totally fine with sitting out for as long as it's needed. My preferred specs to play will either be Elemental Shaman, Restoration Shaman, Feral (Bear) Druid, or Holy Paladin. Let me know if you'll have me and I'll get to work on leveling a toon the guild needs, my discord is Budokan#5017. Thanks!

3. I’m interested in joining, do you mind if I add you on discord to discuss it?

4. Heyo, I'm currently playing on a vanilla private server and would like to start raiding in WotlK. I can level a character and work on gear progression to earn a spot in raid eventually, totally fine with sitting out for as long as it's needed. My preferred specs to play will either be Elemental Shaman, Restoration Shaman, Feral (Bear) Druid, or Holy Paladin. Let me know if you'll have me and I'll get to work on leveling a toon the guild needs, my discord is Budokan#5017. Thanks!
    I guess my question is would you be able to make raid times? Where are you located?

As far as what to play that is completely up to you, I will say right now we would be lacking a Shaman or Hpally, but don't make this comment dictate what YOU want to play. Otherwise ask myself or one of the officers ingame for an invite.

I’m interested in joining, do you mind if I add you on discord to discuss it?
    Sure, might not be able to talk but you can DM me anytime. Carno#3670

5. Im an oldschool player getting out of retail playing a shaman on this server looking to find a chill place to raid and have a good time. hit me up if youall need a shaman my ingame name is
    Rhinoxx

6. Im an oldschool player getting out of retail playing a shaman on this server looking to find a chill place to raid and have a good time. hit me up if youall need a shaman my ingame name is
    Rhinoxx
    send me a message in game or on discord and we can chat. always in need of shaman, right now we have one dedicated guy but are gonna want more for 25s.

Still look for players, still recruiting. We are now 9/12 HC in ICC 10

7. BUMP!

still looking for shamans, rogues & warlocks mostly.

8. Sent ya an in-game mail, Carno.
    Got the mail, Send myself or an officer in game a message for an invite!

9. Bump Bump! Getting closer to being able to do full guild runs, we have 20 people last night in our ICC 25. Went 10/12 with 4/12 HC bosses (Marrow Ship, fester BQL) We are still growing like crazy but need a few more solid people. Still could use some rogues, warlocks, Ele shamans, Arcane mage. Disc priest.

10. Bump Bump!

Has been a very good week for us, we were able to Kill HC PP & Sindragosa this last week. meaning we are now 11/12 HC in our 10 man!!

still looking for more chill players to laugh and slay monsters with. we are VERY close to full 25 man raids.

11. Bump!

AS a guild we ran a few RS 25s. last night. getting very very close to full 25 guild runs.

12. bump bump. Did our first full guild run on ICC 25 on Wednesday. went very well.

13. Bump! Still looking for people. still in need of a Demo warlock / ele sham. we will be doing our first RS 25 as a guild tomorrow night. Come join us!

First 1234 Last