1. [H] <The Kennel> NA Guild LF Core players to start 25 mans. 4 am ST Raids.

Hello Friends!

We are Recruiting for Progression in 25 man raids. We currently have a VERY solid core group of 15 people and are in need of good players. No drama, this is a mostly relaxed environment where we slay virtual monsters, and MOST IMPORTANTLY laugh while raiding. I want this guild to be more about the people we play with, but able to tighten up and focus on progression fights. We currently raid 5 nights a week with MANY other runs besides what is scheduled here. we are EXTREMELY active, Last night we had 40+ people on, we are alive and very strong right now.

We use DKP as our loot system, rules can be found on our discord.

---------------- CURRENTLY PROGRESSION ON: Sindragosa & Lady Deathwhisper 25 ----------------

Raid Times: All raids at 9 pm PST, or 4 am ST

Monday: RS / TOGC 25
    Tuesday: : ICC 25
    Wednesday: ICC 25 Continued.
    Thursday: ICC 10 full HC (multiple groups)
    Friday- Off
    Saturday - Off
    Sunday - 4 am ST: Alt / Fun runs

Requirements:
    Need to be 5.5k Gear or higher, Fully gemmed and enchanted. Discord is required as well as being able to speak FLUENT English. You can ABSOLUTLY get a ginv if you are lower geared, but might not get a raid slot on main days.

Progression:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ICC 10 normal 12/12
    ICC 10 heroic 12/12 (Bane Slayed on 05/26/2019)
    TOGC 10 Tribute Run 50/50
    TOGC 25 3/5
    ICC 25 normal 12/12
    ICC 25 HC 9/12
    RS 10 4/4
    RS 25 4/4

Recruiting needs: (Updated 6/26/2019)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mage: Med
    Rogue: VERY High (we have 1 currently)
    Warrior: Furry - High
    Paladin: Holy - med / Prot - HIGH / Ret - Med
    Death Knight: Blood - VERY High / Frost - High
    Priest: Disc high / Shadow - VERY High / Holy - VERY High
    Hunter: Very high
    Warlock: Demo - VERY high
    Druid: Feral - low / Boom - med / Resto - VERY HIGH (free loot have 0 right now)
    Shaman: All specs med

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Leave a Reply here if interested in joining or you can contact myself or one of our officers in game: Carno, invforbuff, Bestdruidna, Aayylmao, Sheepbo, Beefy, Notaret

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS DISCORD Carno#3670 I'm available to chat anytime during the day to answer questions.
    Edited: June 26, 2019

2. id be interested just not sure what id wanna play, ive got a 6k blood dk 5.7k prot/fury war a 5.4k prot pal (could be changed to holy np) and a warlock and druid who could be geared in no time. also i have some friends i could ask if they wanted to join most are close to 6k and good send me an ingame mail @ oldeman

3. id be interested just not sure what id wanna play, ive got a 6k blood dk 5.7k prot/fury war a 5.4k prot pal (could be changed to holy np) and a warlock and druid who could be geared in no time. also i have some friends i could ask if they wanted to join most are close to 6k and good send me an ingame mail @ oldeman
    You guys would be more than welcome, As far as what you want to play that is up to you. I will say we are lacking a Hpally right now. We need a MT healer.

4. Bump!

This week we were able to down HC Lady & HC Blood Queen in ICC 10. Will be pushing for more HC Bosses this week & doing Ruby Sanctum! Still looking for more players to start doing 25 dynamic runs together.

5. I am interested in joining a laid back guild like this and just have fun doing whatever. i have a 6.4 Ret pally named Supreemee A 6.1 Holy pally named Lithrale and a 5.8 shadow priest named Morpheene. I would be happy to raid with you guys on any or all of those toons--whatever is needed. So hit me up ingame or i will find you when i am on

6. I am interested in joining a laid back guild like this and just have fun doing whatever. i have a 6.4 Ret pally named Supreemee A 6.1 Holy pally named Lithrale and a 5.8 shadow priest named Morpheene. I would be happy to raid with you guys on any or all of those toons--whatever is needed. So hit me up ingame or i will find you when i am on
    You would Absolutely be welcome with open arms, Send myself an in game mail or message one of the officers and we can get together.

7. Bump! Still progressing in 10 man, this week we killed HC rot, fester, DBS and marrow! Still looking for people to start dynamic 25s!

8. Hi i'm interested in the joining the guild for some fun raids. Currently i main an Unholy DK with gs 5.8k (OS Frost 5.6+) heres the link:(http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary) I have a prot pally and a shadow priest alt but gearing is still in the works. I would be happy to raid with yall, so do send me an in-game mail or message @Lichbby or i'll try to contact you whenever i'm on. Cheers!
    Edited: March 26, 2019

9. Hi i'm interested in the joining the guild for some fun raids. Currently i main an Unholy DK with gs 5.8k (OS Frost 5.6+) heres the link:(http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary) I have a prot pally and a shadow priest alt but gearing is still in the works. I would be happy to raid with yall, so do send me an in-game mail or message @Lichbby or i'll try to contact you whenever i'm on. Cheers!
    Fantastic!

Send myself or one of the officers above a whisper in game or an ingame email for an invite.

Still looking for people right now, we could really use a warlock / rogue

10. Bump! Still looking for a Rogue & Warlock to fill those core slots!

11. Fantastic!

Send myself or one of the officers above a whisper in game or an ingame email for an invite.

Still looking for people right now, we could really use a warlock / rogue
    Alright! I'll be on tomorrow night. So i'll send you a whisper then

12. Bump Bump!

Still looking for people to fill our core slots, we are growing like CRAZY. Very relaxed and chill place to be. If you play WOW for the social part of the game come join us! We are always chilliin discord or trying to run some form of fun raid for mains or alts.

Still in desperate need of a Rogue & Warlock!

13. 5.6k spriest here. I would be very interested in joining. I have PP 10-25 achievements and have cleared up to VDW. Character name is Cripnasty.

14. 5.6k spriest here. I would be very interested in joining. I have PP 10-25 achievements and have cleared up to VDW. Character name is Cripnasty.
    Awesome, Send one of our officers or myself a message in game or mail.

Last night we ran a semi guild run for ICC 25 (17/25 guild members), We made some good attempts on LK getting him to 26% and had to end the raid due to people needing to leave, all in all a very successful run where we 1 shot HC Ship, Fester & BQL.

Still in need of warlocks & rogues in particular. accepting all classes currently.

Fr3nchy
    Hey man could you shoot me a discord thinking of switching from alliance to horde. im raiding with a Hpal

123 ... Last