1. DK vs Boomy

Boomkins are destroying me 1v1...was wondering if anyone could give me some tips/strategy to beat them as an Unholy DK

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=316091

If you cant find any tips in this guide how to win against them, I guess u need to learn to play overall.
    I doubt you should have any issues with Boomies as UDK if you know what you are doing.

3. Ams on starfall or nature's grasp only. Spread disease on tree ants so you can heal yourself, if he kites away after you grip. Pet huddle on starfall, you can strangulate/Anti-magic zone on starfall and dps him. So you can save AMS for nature's grasp. Get up gargoyle after his lifebloom pops. I like to save trinket for warstomp and lock him out from nature. Or trinket typhoon daze. Rune strike is nice for dps boost when he has tree ants on you too. So use it. Boomy can win uholy dk, but only cus of lifebloom stacking with regrowth/rejuv before duel starts.

And Justmarried's guide is suuuuper basic, there are no pro tips.
    Edited: March 19, 2019

4. I would personally save the trinket for a cyclone, a full landed one will let the druid refulling himself and probably winning.