1. what is good proffession for Priest

hello guys
    i create my first character in TBC (outland) Undeath priest and i am new in this patch. but i dont know what is good proffession with priest.
    thanks !

2. Jewelcrafting/Mining, Tailoring/Enchanting will always be useful, especially in early game, Herbalism/alchemy will always be useful for resistance flasks and mana potions.

Enchanting and tailoring are good if you like to grind on humanoids as they drop lots of cloth, which you can then use to make items which you can then disenchant. It's also good at early levels to help you get those greens early, but you'll find yourself running dungeons with a guild to get the good stuff. Max level enchanters can make lots of gold enchanting other people's gear. Alchemy and herbalism are good to improving your repetiore of buffs which is useful for parties and in a pinch during solo PvE.

Avoid blacksmithing because you have no use for melee weapons and can't wear the armour. Jewelcrafting can give you rings and necklaces early on in the game, and good accessories can be difficult to keep up to date. Socketed items won't appear until late game though. Also keep in mind that you will go through a lot of ore to get the gems you need. Engineering isn't much use for priests either as you will be expected to be a healbot; engineering is more for PvP for the stuns, for gap opening/closing. Mages and warlocks benefit from engineering because the stuns let them make room to breathe without using blink or fear. Priests don't need it.
    Edited: June 28, 2019 Reason: elaboration

3. This is a necro post but I want to reply to it anyway.

Enchanting and tailoring are your best options as a fresh 70 priest. You can craft gear for yourself to help get yourself going and the stats you get from them (healing or spell damage on rings for example) is pretty nice.

For Shadow or Healer. If you're going the Healer route, you should switch to Alchemy the moment you have access to Shattered Sun Offensive reputation. The trinket pattern provided there for Alchemy is best in slot.