1. Hi Krego and Liboo,

Feel free to stop by the discord server and ask any officer for an invite. Or see if you can locate someone ingame. :)

2. I am interested in joining. I'd be happy to try and organize a 10m ulduar herald of the titans group. I am leveling up a shaman atm.

edit: i would totally be interested in endgame raids as well. 10hc is one kill i came very close to but didn't get in the original game.
    Edited: April 24, 2019 Reason: clarity

3. Hi Qurino,.

You are more than welcome to join, we have just started a group that will be running through all the raids in consecutive order - and I plan to make them to Herald as well - they just dont know it yet. :)

We just got our first LK 10 kill after roughly 4 weeks of trying, so I imagine we will have HC underway as well. So come join in and help us get there!

4. Bump.

We are still looking for more for our ICC25 weekly. But we are also starting something we call "Project 80" - in which we are gonna raid progress from Naxxramas all the way to ICC while not overgearing the instances. So we are stepping into Naxx with only blue/entry purple (ilvl 200) gear and taking it from there. We can only use gear that we get from drops inside our runs.

Its gonna be a blast!

5. Would be a cool, additional information if you are in the need of specific roles/classes right now or if everything's open

6. Hey PowerWurmi, stop by our discord and send me a PM - Ill give you a run down of what we got.

/Qaitain

7. May 4, 2019  
    <Chaos Knights> is still looking for a few more members to form a 25-man core for ICC N/HC. We've also got our "Project80" up and running, with the 10-man team clearing 12/15 i Naxx on our first night. Next week will be EoE/OS/VoA and then farming gear before heading into Ulduar.

Still welcoming anyone and everyone regardless of level, experiences or gearscore!

8. May 7, 2019  
    Still welcoming any and all members, whether you are looking for a good intro guild for ICC experience and getting "Kingslayer" - or you might be interested in our Project80 progression group.

We've just passed 200 members, so there's usually a ton of people on at all hours of the day. Looking forward to seeing you!

Cheers

9. May 8, 2019  
    Sounds like the guild that me and my gf are looking for. We are about to reach lvl 80 and would love to participate in "Project 80". I will send you a whisper tonight.

10. May 13, 2019  
    <Chaos Knights> is still looking for more members to consistently form 25-man ICC raids. We are currently progressing through 10HC, but want to be able to look towards 25 as well.

Welcoming all classes and roles!

11. May 14, 2019  
    Hello, I'm interested in joining! What do you need?

12. May 15, 2019  
    Hello Stepkick,

Play what you like - we've got quite a lot of people with stacks of alts, so we'll manage either way. :)

13. May 16, 2019  
    Awesome, what ign can I contact you on?

14. May 17, 2019  
    Hey Stepkick,

It would be far be easiest if you hop on our Discord server and ask for invite. That way any one of the officers can help you out. :)

15. May 22, 2019  
    <Chaos Knights> is still looking for more members to consistently form 25-man ICC raids (10/12n). We are currently progressing through 10HC (6/12), but want to be able to continue advancing 25 as well. Our primary raid night is Wednesdays @ 18.30 PM Server-time. On off nights we try to do offer extra raids, but its not set in stone from week to week.

We've also got a concept-group thats just about to start raiding Ulduar in only item appropriate gear. And finally we've got a ton of people below max level - having a good time levelling and chatting away with the rest of us.

So whether you're looking for a place to call home, a place to hang out or a group of people to continueously spam FOS/POS with - then come join us!

We've just recently passed 200 members, so there's almost always someone online to hang-out with.

Welcoming all levels, classes, roles, vegans, carnivores, you-name-it. :)

Cheers

First 123 Last