1. May 23, 2019  
    You cant be serious with those vegans meh ....

2. May 28, 2019  
    <Chaos Knights> is still looking for more members to consistently form 25-man ICC raids (10/12n). We are currently progressing through 10HC (6/12), but want to be able to continue advancing 25 as well. Our primary raid night is Wednesdays @ 18.30 PM Server-time. On off nights we try to do offer extra raids, but its not set in stone from week to week.

We've also got a concept-group thats just about to start raiding Ulduar in only item appropriate gear. And finally we've got a ton of people below max level - having a good time levelling and chatting away with the rest of us.

So whether you're looking for a place to call home, a place to hang out or a group of people to continueously spam FOS/POS with - then come join us!

We've recently passed 200 members, so there's almost always someone online to hang-out with.

Welcoming all classes and roles regardless of level or skill.

Cheers

3. June 4, 2019  
    Bump, still looking for people to consistent ICC 25. We've got Lich King near farm on 10n, working on getting 7/12hc - and just started actively on RS as well. Still welcoming all classes/roles.

Cheers

4. <Chaos Knights> is still looking for members to consistently form 25-man ICC raids. We aim to raid on a scheduled basis 1-2 times a week, without any wild or high expectations. We've got the numbers and gear for 10 hc and are pushing towards Bane, but we also want to enter 25 n/hc scene. So come join us!

Welcoming all classes and roles regardless of level or skill.

Cheers

5. Returning to Warmane

I used to play on this server back when it was Molten on the Deathwing server, I healed and dps Icecrown 10 and 25nm. I spent my coins on gear after the wipe, but never levelled my characters and was inactive due to family and work. I am now looking to actively play on the icecrown server and would like to join Chaos Knights. I have gear in my characters inventory, but will still need to level them. Which of the following class roles will be most needed for progression? Below is what I have.
    Resto druid near bis.
    Feral druid (tank) near bis.
    Frost dk (dps) some bis items.
    Resto Shaman some bis items.

6. Hey dude,

You are more than welcome to join, we would love to have you aboard. Hmm, Im not sure which would be most needed class-wise. Stop by the discord and Ill try and see if I can sort it out.

Cheers

7. Im in. How do I get signed up?

New to the whole thing fresh 80.

8. Hej Fakerev,

Hop on our discord server (link on page 1) and ask for an invite - we'll find someone who can invite you. :)

9. Still welcoming all new members, be you level 1 or level 80. Largest social/casual guild on Alliance side - always got room for more :)

10. The Knights are still looking for new faces to join up. ICC10hc progress issuing, 10nm farms inc aswell and preparing for 25s (still lacking a few peeps especially rdps/healers). Also a progressive raiding project issuing, soon to get on the move. Don't miss a spot in the raids & all the fun in the guild!

First 123