1. [A] <Chaos Knights> Progressive Casual (Social/Gearing/Raiding/PvP)

Hello and welcome to <Chaos Knights>

About us
    <Chaos Knights> is a new alliance guild on the Icecrown Server. We are looking to create the biggest social community - with a casual approach to the game.

We are a (sometimes) mature casual guild that focusses on having fun in-game while interacting with each other. Our goal is to create a home for all those that need a home; a place where we help each other, whether you are still gearing, need help defeating an elite, want to pvp or am freshly geared and can’t get into raids.

What we offer
    We aim to create a bigger, better and stronger community, a fellowship - where we actually care about how the guild thrives and our members are doing. We are all about respect, commitment, contribution – we’re a family.
    We offer everyone a chance, regardless of skill level or past experience.

What we are looking for
    We welcome anyone wanting to join the family (leveling, casual, social, pvper, raider), we have room for you all!
    Aside from that, we want you to be active, social, engaged (in the guild) and help bring fun to the table.

Raid info (if you are in to that):
    For those interested in raids, we are currently raiding ICC10/25, with ambitions of clearing Heroics in the future. Gearscore, achievements or past experience isn’t a big deal – what you don’t have or know can be obtained or learned. All loot is handed out using /roll (MS > OS).

Raid Times
    • Wednesday + Thursday (start 18.30 (6.30 PM) server time).
    • Off nights - we often organize something else; Discord Drink nights, Lower tier raids, Transmog Runs, PvP, Achievement Runs, etc.

Aside from that, we have people doing Arenas and BGs daily, so if that’s more to your liking, we got you covered there well. We even have an absolute goddess of a druid healer, designated to watch your back!

Rules/Guidelines
    • You must have Discord installed (to attend raids), and suggest it anyways for keeping up to date with guild news, memes, or upcoming events that are not announced in the calendar.
    • English speaking in Guild Chat, other languages please use /party or /whisper
    • Be polite (We are just asking you not to take your jokes too far), be sympathetic, be helpful, be a teamplayer.
    • Be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.
    • Be willing to learn, it’s okay if you don’t know everything about the game, the raids or your class, but be able to accept feedback to improve.
    • And lastly….have fun. It’s supposed to be fun, and sometimes guild chat will overflow with non-sense. Embrace it and participate or hang in there and ride-it-out.

If this has your interest, feel free to reach out to a member that you see online for an invite, leave a comment below or stop by our Discord for a chat.

https://discord.gg/DDCQWmv

/Sincerly from all of us at <Chaos Knights>
    Edited: May 4, 2019

2. <Chaos Knights> is growing quickly, adding on new members daily. Doesn't matter if you are still in the process of levelling, need someone to run RDF n/hc with or like to PvP or raid - we got room for everyone.

Come join the Chaos!

3. <Chaos Knights> Raid team is looking for a few more members to complete our ICC10 man team.

You don't need to have any ICC experience already, but we expect around 4,5k GS to have a realistic chance of making any headway. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted, but if it's gear that will be replaced soon - it's doesn't have to be the best of either. Discord is required for listening to strats, lack of microphone isn't a dealbreaker though.

Main raid is: Wednesdays at 19.30 ST, with Thursday as continuation night if needed. With your help - it might not even be needed :)

4. Hey, what are your officers in game names? I'm interested.

5. Hi, you are more than welcome to join. Anyone can invite from our guild, so just do a /who Chaos Knights or stop by the discord and ask someone to invite you.

6. Still missing a few more for a reliable 10m ICC group.

Main raid is: Wednesdays at 19.30 ST, with Thursday as continuation night if needed. We also do stuff on other nights, but nothing that is set in stone or speficially planned. In time if there is enough interest - we could consider making a ICC alt run over the weekends or something.

But come hang out - raid, pvp, jump around in Dalaran!

7. We've succesfully manage to gather enough people to have our own 10m group - now we are looking to expand that to 2 groups (with the intention of getting to 25m in the end).

Need all classes/roles. 4,5k gs is the minimum we bring to ICC, buts thats still manageable.

Welcoming all!

8. Still looking for more members to add on a second 10m group - with plans of eventually making 25m instead.

Need all classes/roles. 4,5k gs is the minimum - no prior achievements required or even knowledge of the raid/bosses.

Welcoming all!

9. Sounds interesting, Ideal times also, I have a shadow/disc priest around 5.2k

10. <Chaos Knights> had our first ICC25 raid last night, and managed to gather 20 members. We did 8 bosses, and only missed out on the 9th due to members having to leave.

Still missing a few more people for full guild run;

Boomkin w. resto OS
    Resto Shaman w. Elem OS
    Rogue

4,5k gs is the minimum - no prior achievements required or even knowledge of the raid/bosses.

Welcome!

11. Still looking for a few more to complete our 25man roster.

Mainly missing a few ranged casters, but we welcome anyone looking to help throw themself in front of the ICC bosses :)

Main raid is: Wednesdays at 18.30 ST

12. <Chaos Knights> are still looking for more members to build a steady 25m roster for ICC.

Welcoming all classes/roles. 4,5k GS minimum. Loot is handed out via /roll

Raids: Wednesday + Thursday @ 18.30 ST

13. Still searching and looking for those last few people for a consistent 25m Group. Come join in the fun!

14. Saw your comment on my thread and I'd be interested in giving it a try. I'm cool with a social guild as long as there's a healthy mix of raiders in the mix. :)

15. I'm in.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

(I've got a 5.2k Fury Warrior DPS, with little to no ICC experience :/ but I'm more than willing to learn and give it my best shot)

123 Last