1. Auctioneer BtmScan with Disenchant, does it work at all?

Hi,

I have setup my BtmScan (only with Disenchant evaluator enabled) to check AH for stuff I can make 1g profit, 50s profit, even 10s profit but it never finds any items.

First I thought I had configured BtMScan Disenchant wrongly but its not much to configure. Then I thought since this server is so old everyone must be using auctioneer to set their prices right above any disenchant valuation. Or is this something that is somehow disabled server side?

But I dont know, so I ask here if anyone gets any hits with Disenchant evaulator on BtmScan?

Worth mentioning is that I run full AH scan every other day for few months now.

2. By default BottomScanner refreshes last page since it assumes that all new auctions will be there. That's not the case on Warmane. Half of the new auctions appear on first page instead and the other half appear in random pages. In BottomScanner options there is an option "Top scan as well as bottom scan". When enabled, it will also scan first page. That way the addon will be able to see half of the new auctions.

3. Top scan as well as bottom scan has always been turned on. Still no hits.

So i turned it off and now BtmScan Disenchant gets hits nonstop...