1. meanwhile, make a tiny mistake once and instalose to certain comps : )

the old AT card xd
    I guess you were 3.4k multiglad back then aswell, like the rest of the mega high rated old at prime time players who are stuck in 1300s soloq complaining about warrpals being broken or w.e :)
    No. I'm not gonna act like I'm something I'm not. It isn't my fault if Malaco had the bright idea of deleting every single thing players worked for.

2. Oh, so dispel into dispel into death is considered a offensive play, interesting...

If you cant see that paladin lets warrior plays like a chimp that does not need to peel or worry about healer getting killed, i dont know what else is there to say.
    Deffense is the greatest offense.
    But i guess since other healers work JUST AS GOOD with warriors, when disc war face hpal war, they win every time. Oh, wait...

And, again, by nerfing hpal war you wont accomplish anything.
    A new comp that is better than most of others will start dominating the ladder, than what? Nerf them also?

Its not that WotLK is broken, its simply that people will always follow a path of least resistance. There is a reason why even on Outland the top is dominated by Rogues and Druids. Give them couple of more years and there wont be anything but 1 comp on top of that ladder aswell.

But i guess nothing anyone say will change your mind.

Its how game works. Get over it.

P.S. Arguing with bunch of random people on forums about a topic does not mean you are over it or that you dont care.

3. when disc war face hpal war, they win every time. Oh, wait...
    Wait what.

4. Changing the core mechanics for 1 class will make everyone demand changes for their class as well.
    While we're at it why not make all classes the same, that way we get true balance.
    That's definitely what everyone wants.

5. Ban the Arms Warrior and Holy Paladin specs from being in the same team in 2v2 arena. Problem solved.

6. Maybe the issue is not warr/hpala but more the fact that everybody plays 2s.
    On TBC ppl have realised that the 2s bracket is a unbalanced mess and the 3s and 5s brackets are much more active than on wotlk.
    How is it possible that a realm with just 3k players online has a higher 3s and 5s activity than 3 wotlk realms together?

7. As usual so many people in this topic who has low gear and only need skill to top rates :) But when you check ladder it say's otherwise.

8. SteelGrip: Losing 19/20 BGs and spending your BG time being GY camped does not inspire one to try or PvP more you know.

9. SteelGrip: Losing 19/20 BGs and spending your BG time being GY camped does not inspire one to try or PvP more you know.
    exactly, this happened in two separate BGs in a row in the last hour alone...

its not horde GY camping though, its those cretinous alliance dogs as always.

10. If you don't like arms/hpala just go shadow priest+rogue/mage or disco/mutilate to counter.
    Disco retri is a beast comp, had 2.2k rate with only relentless gear... Disco/MM Disco/Feral Holy/Aflic also great healer comps
    Like fast double dps? Ele/Destro MM/Retri BM/Enha SP/Sub...
    You can hit high rating with any of those even top 10 ranks.
    Holy/Arms is simply best comp in 2v2, also was on retail back on wotlk days but you can still outplay it or counter it.

But like 90% in arenas rush in and pray their gear will do the trick and just faceroll.

Study your class, have proper addons, also clean UI in arenas is super important, using keybinds, macros. Play a lot of games, learn from loses, in time you will improve.

11. If you had a post of yours in this thread deleted, reconsider your tone.
    Don't take this as just a suggestion.

12. I don't want to be the "smartass" on this, but you are completely clueless of what the real issue is. And what I'm going to state here is going to be controversial and probably sound accusative and dissident but the truth is that there's a ****ING MASSIVE PLAGUE of SCRIPTERS.

There's more people scripting than playing legit, if you have played enough arenas it should be easy for you to tell when somebody is scripting and I have found a lot of cases of scripters and COINCIDENTIALLY the majority are WARRIORS. Why? Because they are frustrated pieces of **** that know how arpen works, arpen is the most ******ed stat on the game because it completely denies another stat and there's nothing else that does this; You can have 2k attack power as a warrior but if you have 100% arpen you will hit 5k whites on all classes. So now give that to a BiS character.

Not only warriors script, feral disc are also in the top scripter users along with shatters and some rogues. This creates a huge problem when it comes to gearing up, specially on horde since the majority of those subhumans play ironically humans. What are we supposed to do is the question. Shall we start recording every single arena and fill the inbox of each GM with videos that would require 2-3 hours of editing and analysis to point out each time they script? No, I don't think we should be doing that, because it would turn arenas into a witch hunt isntead of a funny thing. I think is necessary that the staff puts a few GM's to watch every single arena ocurring during the day along with the replay mode so a deeper analysis can be made at any given time.

On top of this MMR dropping is also a huge problem and again it happens to be a recurrent practice amongst alliances. And the worst of all this is that it becomes quite discouraging because even though they script some still got ranks and tittles last season. **** I recall a paladin that left against me for 10 arenas to drop mmr walking around with tittle on a BG the month after.

Nothing needs to be done regarding shadowmourne, human racial, hpalas or any **** like that, the ****ing problem has a name: SCRIPTS....

Final comment: As a person that has played across multiple private servers I will tell you one truth. As soon as pvp gets disregarded and the playerbase gets silenced, the server is doomed to die. I'm not saying this is the case yet, but make no mistake that the WOTLK playerbase is NOT spareable, this game is dying and this is the last heaven, each other server is utter trash wether the reddit neckbeards try to deffend them till' death or roast them.

So true. 2v2 is **** since ages because of scripters, meanwhile 3v3 is less plagued by that, but it's super dead. Welcome to pvp arenas.

First 123