1. Until the rule of "Blizzlike" server gets changed, if that ever happens, I'm afraid there's probably little to no way the balance in PvP can be fixed.
    *cough* mercenary mode *cough*

I think, it's needed to deviate little from Blizzlike in exchange for more balanced game play.

2. Sounds good OhieMitzen, then I got several lovely proposals.
    1. Set the absorb effect on Sacred Shield to only occurr every 15 seconds instead of every 6 seconds.
    2. Make Sacred Cleansing to only have 3%, 6% and 10% chance to proc and only last 5 seconds.
    3. Reduce the damage of warriors by 25%.
    4. Let Intercept share CD with charge like in Cata.
    5. Cut self healing effects on retribution paladins by half.
    6. Give COI a 5 sec CD.
    7. Add GCD to Disengage and Silencing Shot and reduce hunter damage by 20%.
    8. Reduce the length of AMS to 3 seconds.
    9. Cut Gargoyle damage in half.
    10. Reduce Holy Paladin healing by 33%.

Edit: Oh yea and buff all spell damage (except UH DKs/paladins/SPs) by 20%.
    Edited: March 17, 2019

3. Quite possibly the worst proposal of 2019 so far. @Ostlimpa

4. You might want to point as to why Soldatin. Not just throw out random insults. Besides, this is just wishful thinking if you did not get it.

5. Its funny to me that any of you think removing War/Hpala, or Shadowmourne wont make ANOTHER 2s comp overpowered, and lead the ladder by a mile on top of other comps... There will always be one team that will rule other 9/10 teams. Go play that 1/10 teams that counters War/Hpala and u might find happiness, but i doubt, since there will be yet another comp that will counter you and than you can cry about them...

Meta is there to be lead by 1 team. The "problem" here is that meta is not changing due to fact that this is 3.3.5a and always will be 3.3.5a patch server.
    If you dont like that, go find another server.

Also, if Shadowmourne was the problem, War/DK/Hpala would dominate 3s bracket aswell, but they dont. 3s is dominated by casters.

And as someone already said, maybe Arms War with Shadowmourne is not a problem. Maybe its the Holy Paladin that lets him be such a beast in 2s?
    Its always easy to blame it all on the orange axe.

6. Quite possibly the worst proposal of 2019 so far. @Ostlimpa
    Honestly, if you fall for Ostlimpa's bait you're dumber than him.

7. A top tier comp doesn't have to be miles ahead of others to be considered top tier. In an ideal world, 5-6 comps could be considered top tier. The problem with Hpala/Warr is that it's way ahead of the others in term of having good/bad matchups. It barely loses to anything at all if played well. The same cannot be said of the majority of the other 2s comps. Not sure where you got your "shadowmourne is the problem" Gnimo, as quite a lot of people here actually stated that mourne is NOT what makes Warrior overbearing as a class, it only adds to the class' strenght, but doesn't make the core of it.

Warrior is overbearing because of the amount of tools it has at it's disposal. Warrior is the only class that requires you to juke TWO things. As a healer, you have to fake cast their shield bash/Pummel, but you also have to fake cast their Overpower. Fail to juke any of the two and you're forced to use a cd in most cases. The Taste for Blood buff last 9 seconds, but refreshes every 6 seconds. Anyone with a brain can see why this is ****ed up. Then you add the fact the high end gear is optimized for Warrior, as DBW, twilight scale AND Shadowmourne all give armor pen. As a matter of fact, the class is so broken it doesn't even need an offensive healer like a resto sham, a disc or even a druid to destroy others. It does so completely on it's own, with it's own damage and pressure. Name me ONE other class that can solo comps while playing with a purely defensive healer?

Hpala brings close to nothing in term of offense to a comp. It has a short range stun. Thats about it. All the other tools Hpala brings are pure utility and healing. Hpala gives you the guarantee he won't run out of mana fast, that he won't get soloed easily, and that you, as the Warrior, will stay relatively healthy and mobile throughout the fight. The only thing the Hpala is clearly doing is allowing the Warrior to play to it's full potential by staying topped off, by staying mobile and by not having to peel for your healer, minus a few specific cases. I'm not saying Hpala isn't busted too. But out of the two classes, Warrior is clearly the more problematic one.

I'm really starting to question people's experience in arena after seeing the comments in this thread, as there's a clear lack of understanding shown here.

8. I guess Warrior works just as good with Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Druid, cos its such an overpowered class and Hpala is "nothing special". Oh, wait...

9. Warrior works almost just as well with Disc, do not make the mistake of thinking it's a bad comp, although it is clearly weaker since Disc is a lot more reliant on peel than Hpal is. But it is still a very scary composition to fight, as the Warrior's damage combined with the Disc offense can be deadly.

The reason Rsham and Rdruid don't work as well with Warrior is simply because their kit don't allow the Warrior to do as he pleases. Which is what Hpala excels at, and what Disc priest can somewhat do to some degree. Warriors become ultimately broken the moment the class is given free reign in arena. Can't you see how ridiculous this statement sounds? You can nerf Hpala all you want. Until their "core" assets get abolished to the point of being unplayable, Warrior will always choose that healer over the others because Hpala's kit synergize with Warriors the most. Worst case scenario, they'll pick a Disc over a Hpala., but you'll STILL see Warriors running rampant in 2s. They'll just be teamed up with Disc Priests instead of a Hpala.

If Hpala is so insanely busted, why isn't Dk/Hpala ALSO a dominant comp in 2s? The reality is that BOTH Warrior and Hpala deserves to be nerfed. Both classes. Not one or the other.

10. "Hpala brings close to nothing in term of offense to a comp."
    Hmmmm, isnt making Warrior do as he please offensive enough?
    The reason why DK/Hpal doesnt work is lack of Mortal Strike.

If you dont see that idea of nerfing a class on a "blizzlike" server is bad, i dont know what else i can say.
    Its like saying:
    "Buff ele shamans in PvE cos u cant see them in raids."
    Or:
    "Nerf fury warriors cos they are top constantly."
    Its against all "blizzlike" server offers.

Find a way around it, or simply dont play.
    U are basicaly 1% of the server population and yet your demands have to be met.
    If you cant win them join them, or have fun at 1800-2200 bracket where you probably see other comps aswell.
    If all you see is War/Hpal, it should be also easy to fix since they have a counter comp, like any other 2s team does.

The ONE and ONLY problem on a PvP scene is lack of 3s teams. If that and 5s on top of it (#unbanpaladium), was popular just as 2s is, you could simply go on another bracket where your class is popular and more usefull.
    But in the end, both those brackets would find 1 comp dominating others cos this server has a meta set in stone for years before and years to come.

Welcome to 3.3.5a forever "BLIZZLIKE" server.

11. Or... i'll stop doing PvP. Which I have. lol. There's little to no fun fighting the same braindead comps all the time, especially when no effort is/can actively be made to shack things up. I've done literally thousands of arenas for YEARS in the past back when AT was a thing. I've had my fair share of going up against those comps, so no thank you.

And no, I don't consider "making a class do as it pleases" offense. That logic is beyond twisted. Dispelling hots from a Rdruid as a Disc is offense. Casting Holy fire is offense. Interrupting a healer's heal with Wind Shear is offense. Just sitting back spamming cleanse/hand of freedom/FoL is NOT offense because it does not add anything to your partner's pressure. You're not actively pressuring the enemy team YOURSELF, you're just allowing your partner to keep HIS pressure up more consistently. There's a clear difference you can't seem to grasp, unfortunately.

And btw. It's not about winning against those comps or "joining them". I played for the love of PvP. Everyone who did PvP back then played for the love of PvP. And in it's current state, PvP is absolutely mediocre and at it's lowest point ever. If you had paid attention to the bracket, you'd notice I'm not the only one who has actively stopped doing PvP. The #1 2s team is barely at 2400. Competition is dead because people have little to no interest in playing that crap. I've NEVER said my demands had to be met. Ever. I rarely ever post on the forums because deep down, I know nothing will change and honestly? I don't care much for it. I've had my fun back when the server was at it's prime and I'm thankful for it.

Honestly, I just feel you're speaking out of your *** when it comes to this topic and the balance of PvP. You strike me as someone who hasn't climbed very high in arenas and if so, on very few classes, as you're not seeing the bigger picture of things.

12. It barely loses to anything at all if played well.
    meanwhile, make a tiny mistake once and instalose to certain comps : )

back when AT was a thing
    the old AT card xd
    I guess you were 3.4k multiglad back then aswell, like the rest of the mega high rated old at prime time players who are stuck in 1300s soloq complaining about warrpals being broken or w.e :)

13. meanwhile, make a tiny mistake once and instalose to certain comps : )
    That goes for pretty much every single comp. Wotlk's PvP is some of the most unforgiving out there. People get globalled in 2 seconds. If you fail to anticipate a swap, you die to it. Some matchups have it even worse by losing while not doing a single mistake. Just by the nature of matchups.

14. I don't want to be the "smartass" on this, but you are completely clueless of what the real issue is. And what I'm going to state here is going to be controversial and probably sound accusative and dissident but the truth is that there's a ****ING MASSIVE PLAGUE of SCRIPTERS.

There's more people scripting than playing legit, if you have played enough arenas it should be easy for you to tell when somebody is scripting and I have found a lot of cases of scripters and COINCIDENTIALLY the majority are WARRIORS. Why? Because they are frustrated pieces of **** that know how arpen works, arpen is the most ******ed stat on the game because it completely denies another stat and there's nothing else that does this; You can have 2k attack power as a warrior but if you have 100% arpen you will hit 5k whites on all classes. So now give that to a BiS character.

Not only warriors script, feral disc are also in the top scripter users along with shatters and some rogues. This creates a huge problem when it comes to gearing up, specially on horde since the majority of those subhumans play ironically humans. What are we supposed to do is the question. Shall we start recording every single arena and fill the inbox of each GM with videos that would require 2-3 hours of editing and analysis to point out each time they script? No, I don't think we should be doing that, because it would turn arenas into a witch hunt isntead of a funny thing. I think is necessary that the staff puts a few GM's to watch every single arena ocurring during the day along with the replay mode so a deeper analysis can be made at any given time.

On top of this MMR dropping is also a huge problem and again it happens to be a recurrent practice amongst alliances. And the worst of all this is that it becomes quite discouraging because even though they script some still got ranks and tittles last season. **** I recall a paladin that left against me for 10 arenas to drop mmr walking around with tittle on a BG the month after.

Nothing needs to be done regarding shadowmourne, human racial, hpalas or any **** like that, the ****ing problem has a name: SCRIPTS.

TL;DR:

-1: Scripting ruined the PvP competition turning 2vs2 into a warrior safe-space since the mechanics of arpen allow warriors to have advantage against all classes through denying a stat completely.

-2: The Overpopulation of humans in combination with scripting ruined the balance on the server, creating a defeated mentality on horde that unable to improve or see the issue just rant on the forums creating unnecessary drama.

-3: The only required changes are severe punishments for those whose script, drop MMR and cheat in general regardless of how much they donate.
    (150{Shadowmourne} from one player will always be lower than 400 hordies paying the minimum {10bucks} to skip queue and ENJOY pvp.

-4: Staff tracking areans seeking and destroying each ****head that uses scripts or drops MMR for the sake of a healthy community and a healthy competition that allows everyone to win according to their own skill and not a LUA script that does everything for you while you only have to press W, A, S and D.

-5: Transparent staff, I would want to see on the ban messages when somebody gets banned for scripting, clearly, we need to know that such behavior is getting punished in order to encourage people knowing that warmane has no safespace for cheaters regardless of how much they have donated.

Final comment: As a person that has played across multiple private servers I will tell you one truth. As soon as pvp gets disregarded and the playerbase gets silenced, the server is doomed to die. I'm not saying this is the case yet, but make no mistake that the WOTLK playerbase is NOT spareable, this game is dying and this is the last heaven, each other server is utter trash wether the reddit neckbeards try to deffend them till' death or roast them.

First 123 Last