1. Problem with auction house

Hi, I'm having a wierd problem. I can't figure out what is the lowest price for item cuz regardless if I set prices ascending or descending they seem to be totally random anyway. I just tried to sell Eternal Shadow and on the first page I saw prices starting at 71 on top, and 1900 on the bottom, next page was between 50 and 60. Another again 71 to 49. It is happening for few days now and it's really hard to use AH like this. Any suggestions? Oh and I tried with Auctioneer and without.

2. Browsing seems to sort it randomly, so one page can have expensive posts and next page - cheapest, probably because of time when it was posted, so you can sort by price only within displayed page.

I use Auctioneer Appraiser tab, it sorts all pages in to one and displays min to max posted prices. Also you can refresh selected item instead of scanning whole AH which is 95% useless data, at least for me.

What bothers me about AH is it LAGS(at least on Icecream), when you buy one or few items it's ok, but when I buy bulk its like 5 secs delay. It's pain.

3. Thanks for the input, unfortunatelly using Appraiser tab gives me some kind of error saying something about queued items or something like that. I feel like that random pages with auctions only starter some time ago tho.