1. The PVP situation of the horde is worse than ever

I'm not exaggerating. I had never seen how an accumulation of decisions by Warmane could unbalance and kill all the fun of the BGs. I know that many of them have been implemented in good faith, but putting together the servers is destroying the balance of battlegrounds.

It is NOT normal that the system (which is supposed to balance the teams) is always filling the Horde side with garbage PVE-players of Icecrown, which barely reach 5k of GS, maybe one lone wolf of Lordaeron with 5.5k of GS and almost no other BIS character. Blackrock horde players? Almost none. The migrations have not solved / changed anything.

On the other hand, and thanks to the fact that Blackrock is now connected to Icecrown, you always see the alliance side FULL of PVP players and healers from Blackrock. Not to mention that all the HK farmers that already had Icecrown (and some others that have change-faction cose we know that now being Horde sucks) are still rolling their 5 man healer premades, as usual. ¿Alliances from lordaeron? Same as horde, but even less of them.

Today I dared to do soloque and the result has been 17-1 in favor of the Alliance. Holy ****, I'm 6.7k DK, why do I'm always surrended by 5k trash-talking players that just want to be merceless massacrated by PVP 2k alliances on mid-map battles while on the other team we have a lot of people with SOME resilience on their gear.

And before you start: this is not another cry. I've been here for 5 years and I've never seen this situation before. The horde beginning staying afk within 45 seconds of starting a BG because alliance just double in Gear and PVP experience.

Day by day we will see how the very few horde PVP guilds will transfer to the alliance tired of being eating **** again and again. But hey, no problem. Soon the BGs between the alliance will hopefully be opened and finally the instantiated PVP and the wPVP will die. Blackrock should never have come together with icecrown in terms of BGs. Keeping them united for arena queues and nothing more.

2. So quit wasting your time and join a PvP guild. Solo queing is cancer regardless of where you play.

3. So quit wasting your time and join a PvP guild. Solo queing is cancer regardless of where you play.
    On Horde side yes, on Alliance side you can solo queue and have a blast.

4. just play alliance then, lmao xD
    I love tips like that :D

5. Weird, I've been queueing with a friend and we had a 50W-5L during the last week. I'm sure the result will be similar this week, however I'll keep you updated so you can see this is an isolated case of bad luck.

6. Weird, I've been queueing with a friend and we had a 50W-5L during the last week. I'm sure the result will be similar this week, however I'll keep you updated so you can see this is an isolated case of bad luck.
    He never came back for the "update"
    I let you imagine why.

I totally agree, actual pvp system is catastrophique for the balance.

Worst, alliance player are mostly completly lost when they find a proper challenge in premade horde, and start to afk.
    They lost habit of the fight, upgrading their skill to farm an afk graveyard and panic when the BG is balance or if horde playin' tactics.

7. He never came back for the "update"

Worst, alliance player are mostly completly lost when they find a proper challenge in premade horde, and start to afk.
    They lost habit of the fight, upgrading their skill to farm an afk graveyard and panic when the BG is balance or if horde playin' tactics.
    this happens all the time. if its a fair fight allies want no part in it,
    the same is true of wpvp

8. as far as the OP i havent really been having this problem, BG win rates seem pretty even, if not favoring horde
    i also dont play during peak NA hours because of my schedule, that might help

9. Enable mercenary mode and you'll soon learn its the pretty much the same on both sides, its luck of the draw, both sides win and both sides lose.

10. He never came back for the "update"
    I let you imagine why.

I totally agree, actual pvp system is catastrophique for the balance.

I never came up with an update because they implemented the mercenary mode and sort of fixed the issue, now instead of playing Alliance vs horde we play Icecrown vs Blackrock, the team with the most blackrock players loses and the team with majority of Icecrown wins.

11. any horde player that enables mercenary mod should die from shame

12. You must be very unlucky then, I solo que bgs as horde all the time and most of the time I win it. Guess your luck is pretty rotten.

13. That's odd, and I thought Alliance was the bad faction for pvp because yesterday I lost 10 random matches in a row on my Alliance toon. Maybe it's not the alliance then, maybe it's just me making every team I join lose.

14. This is a necro thread from March when things looked very different, OP's problem dosen't apply anymore.