1. Hello :)

So I'm very brand new to World of Warcraft! The most I know about the lore is that there are two factions and that they apparently hate each other lol. Oh, and apparently Horde is the better of the two, because I guess people prefer it. That's it, that's all i know lol. I had stumbled upon the idea that private servers were a thing and upon first glace, I was surprised to see how active they are. I decided to try this particular server out because I noticed its popularity was the most out of all the one's I've seen before on DKPminus.com and the game feels so nice! I love how it is the same game as blizzard but for free. My only question is, has blizzard noticed this server's popularity and not filed any kind of lawsuit against it? Not that i want this server to die, but I'm really just curious. Also, will this server remain active when Blizzard releases their vanilla game? Anyway, I've been loving the experience playing this game and I can't wait to play with everyone! Hope to see you all for future raids!

2. The servers isn't going to disappear and blizzard can't really do much as the server is based far away from the USA. The only threat would be if blizzard released a wotlk server themselves

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsODRe46IDQ

Private servers (dependent on their locations) cannot be touched.