1. for a start just don't add s4 shoulders and muru/kj loot, later ok
    let the server dies slowly

2. Yes, Twins are easy so I can say their loot could be in shop. To S4 problematics ... if you dont want S4 shoulders in shop, then they shouldn't add S4 weps in shop in terms of ratting requirement of 2k+. In this case, rogues would have even more advantage since their BIS weps are in shop already and others aren't. Restriction to any of S4 items would be bull**** since glaives are out. To that been said, Thoridal should be in shop too later on if we are talking about legendaries.

Proterean stated 2 months ago about some soon shop update and maybe I missed something, but nothing in shop changed so far. Something like "we read this and we are working on it" would be pretty fine.
    Edited: April 17, 2019

3. You don't need a shop Axioma, all you need is double Annihilator :D

4. hahahaha :D I just need better enchant than Fiery Weapon. I do need shop .. for my alts which will never see SWP further than Kalecgos platform

5. I love the way moderators keep deleting others comments, but not willing to ask those who are higher to give us some objective informations :(

6. I clearly dont know why they are so afraid to response with such as ETA and what's comming into shop. Always all of a sudden items appears in shop. That's not accusing, I'm just amazed.
    Edited: April 20, 2019

7. I love the way moderators keep deleting others comments
    Considering it's our job to.... moderate?

but not willing to ask those who are higher to give us some objective informations :(
    You assume much.

I clearly dont know why they are so afraid to response with such as ETA and what's comming into shop. Always all of a sudden items appears in shop. That's not accusing, I'm just amazed.
    It's not a matter of fear (not sure why someone would assume that), but a matter of that there is simply no ETA. The items will be put in the shop when we deem the time is appropriate, if ever.
    Edited: April 22, 2019 Reason: spelling

8. Considering it's our job to.... moderate?

You assume much.

It's not a matter of fear (not sure why someone would assume that), but a matter of that there is simply no ETA. The items will be put in the shop when we deed the time is appropriate, if ever.
    weird so your saying the last info we got from the head dev about outland getting another "small shop update" was false?along with being told from day one that all gear would be in the shop at some point, now your saying "if ever".hmmm.

do you guys also think its appropriate that rogues can buy there BIS weapons but other classes can't, if ever....that does not seem appropriate to me.

i still log in here once in a while and run some bgs when q times are not to long and bgs are not filled with naked/green geared afkers. but the other day i log in and seen an ally warlock that was multi boxing 20 warlocks or more with a priest and druid right in org just 1 shotting everyone. i was sitting there thinking wow the devs think boxing 20 warlocks is good/appropriate for the game/server, lol! point is the games got bigger issues then the cash shop and i can not figure out why you guys are so tight lipped about it while other game play aspects go untouched and will never get "fixed".

9. weird so your saying the last info we got from the head dev about outland getting another "small shop update" was false?along with being told from day one that all gear would be in the shop at some point, now your saying "if ever".hmmm.

do you guys also think its appropriate that rogues can buy there BIS weapons but other classes can't, if ever....that does not seem appropriate to me.

i still log in here once in a while and run some bgs when q times are not to long and bgs are not filled with naked/green geared afkers. but the other day i log in and seen an ally warlock that was multi boxing 20 warlocks or more with a priest and druid right in org just 1 shotting everyone. i was sitting there thinking wow the devs think boxing 20 warlocks is good/appropriate for the game/server, lol! point is the games got bigger issues then the cash shop and i can not figure out why you guys are so tight lipped about it while other game play aspects go untouched and will never get "fixed".
    This bro ... I couldn't say better, so accurate. Btw Mercy, thank you for your response, but saying that shop might not be getting a update by "if ever" phrase, well, I read something else when server started :C

10. logged in a while ago, zero battlegrounds open

gl selling those bis items I guess

11. Time to remove blades of azzinoth from the shop and from the players that bought it there.
    Refund their coins and make the weapon only ingame available.
    If no more items are added to the shop then this has to be the logical consequence.

12. Time to remove blades of azzinoth from the shop and from the players that bought it there.
    Refund their coins and make the weapon only ingame available.
    If no more items are added to the shop then this has to be the logical consequence.

logical?LMFAO! what we should be seeing right now is the devs talking about warglaives along with SWP and S4 items being added to the shop, IF EVER. it blows my mind they added warglaives so long ago and had no problem doing it but now they act like adding s4 and swp is game breaking/bad forum,why? if they would have done the logical thing and added warglaives only with swp/s4/last shop update/ if ever.... that would be logical.

13. Can you read?
    I didn't say that it's logical to add no more items to the shop.
    IF NO MORE ITEMS ARE ADDED TO THE SHOP then and ONLY then it's the logical consequence that blade of azzinoth has to be removed from the shop.
    Capice?
    Edited: April 23, 2019

14. Yeah, it sucks that glaives are in the shop but adding even more bis gear wouldn’t improve anything. It would rather remove the incentive to strive to get better.

Anyways, it’s not like some scrub with glaives are going to instantly delete you provided that your gear is decent.

First 123 Last