1. Druid/Warlock 2s guide

Hi this is a guide for druid/lock comp for 2s some of it is stolen from an arena junkies archive I had saved but I edited some of the information like talent builds,gems,enchants and some strats

General Information
    This setup is primarily an outlast team focusing on a good CC rotation and draining. If your the type of guy who just wanna go in and kill something, I do not recommend playing this setup. Matches can last up to 30 mins and require a lot of patience.

Okay, so lets talk about the power of the setup. You have insane amount of cc, good survivability, and decent burst.

The weakness of the setup is definitely the warlock pet. It dies easily to both melee and ranged dps (Rogue, Warriors, and Hunters)

Builds:
    Druid: this is the talent builds I use for my druid for extra damage
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/talents
    Warlock: this is the standard talent builds every SL lock should use
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/talents

The druid should have at least 350+ resi and lock 400+

Matchups
    Druid/Warlock
    VS.
    Druid/Hunter

This is a popular setup to run these days. Fully DoT the Hunter and his pet up. Its important that you keep an eye on his pet. Have your Druid pull the pet behind a pillar out of LOS. Move with him and kill the pet. Drain the Hunter's Mana. This will force him to have to go drink. Focus him at all times and interrupt him if he tries to resurrect his pet. The lock can COT the hunter when he's trying to ress pet but most likely the druid will dispell it.The huntard will try to focus your pet, drain mana from the druid and snare you with his traps.

The warlock should drain mana from the other druid as much as possible. Spam some DoTs on the hunter, hunter's pet and the druid himself. CoEx will help make the druid shapeshift, so be prepared to leech mana. Fear the hunter as much as possible, his damage is moderate but not underestimating. A multishot may crit up to 2,9k so, your pet could take up to 3,5k dmg with a single multishot.

The druid should take an eye for the warlock's pet and try to support the 'lock so he doesn't get kited too much by the hunter's druid. Cyclone/root the hunter, HoT and try to get OOC and drink (for example hibernate the pet out of LoS and try to drink).
    For keeping the Felhunter alive the best thing you can do is ensure your druid is keeping a good eye on him, a felhunter can drop very quickly so it's usually best just to call him back if you think he's going to be in some trouble or los of your healer often. Since a Warlock is so dependent on there pet I believe it's best to summon a voidwalker if you have lost your pet several times and are wasting a lot of time summoning or cc'ing to escape and get a pet out. If you can't keep the Felhunter up I don't think there is much choice but to bring out a more durable void walker. It sucks to lose the Felhunter dispelling/silence and general annoyance but it's better than being bursted down because you couldn't get a pet back up or keep your current pet up. A Voidwalker is extremely hard to take down unless there is a Warrior stacking sunders on it.

Make sure to cast rank 1 motw and thorns after your innervate so you can get maximum mana back rather than have the arcane shot just dispell your innervate.

Druid/Warlock
    VS.
    Druid/Rogue

This comp is aids to fight with. I don't have much to say here other than CC rogue and drain the druid cause the rogue has cloak and cheat death so it will be difficult to down him. This is where my spec is the most useful as you will need to help your lock when the druid is low. As for the lock pet abolish + devour magic + hots is more than enough to keep it up, and if not add health funnel. rotate cc after cyclones, roots,keep dots on both and go until opposing druid goes oom and go for the kill

Druid/Warlock
    VS.
    Druid/Warr

This is a very hard fight. The warrior can easily kill pet and lock is squishy (this is why he needs 400+resi). So I'm you should start with a voidwalker in the begining of the match. Usually in places like nagrand the druid would los heal make me burn all my mana so what i do as a druid, bring the warrior to the other side to pull the other druid out so my lock can get fears off and potential killing blows or mana drains. Mainly we try to kill the warrior but we also keep an eye on the druid if he slips up on healing himself it can be game over for him if this does happen your lock will obviously fear, dots, drain life, nightfall procs ,so what i do cause sometimes fear breaks, feral charge > bash > moonfire> insect swarm> after that if the druid is not dead try to have your lock to death coil him to get the kill. Also try to get the warrior to los his healer bring him around a corner if warrior is low on health usually i help dps while my lock is near the druid, he needs to fear druid and i moonfire > insect swarm> wrath combo's if druid pops trinket on a fear and comes to the warrior ns clone warrior so you could possible get the druid to pop his ns ht on a cyclone and get another cc off druid and win the game.

I'll add more matchups to thread cba right now. If you have any tips and better strategies please feel free to add them :)
    Edited: March 17, 2019