1. Addon not saving

Any fix for Move Anything not saving settings? I've tried a couple different downloads but it gets reset to default whenever I log out and back in. Thankies

2. Update: This is now happening with several different addons including Omen, Bartender4 and Bagnon.

3. Update: This is now happening with several different addons including Omen, Bartender4 and Bagnon.
    Yes I'm having the same issue atm with a few of my addons some are just straight up not working after I retry to download or add others into my addon folder The whole of Moveanything is just resetting each log in and a couple other addons I think are corrupting/not working after a relog would love to know a fix or see if anyone else is having the same issue.

4. I deleted my account folder and that seems to have fixed the issue

5. I was having the same issue, but when I run the game with Administrator Privileges (in Windows, right-click on the shortcut and select that option) all the setings are saved.

6. Make sure you are the owner and/or have read & write rights on addons and account folders

7. I always thought some people won't think about this instantly , also wonders why it's not built in the folder properties itself by default, but here's the SOLUTION!

Go to your wow folder then right click , properties : On the bottom , UNCHECK the read only box. It will ask if you want to apply this to every folder/file , you go for yes and let it process

You could only do this for both WTF/Interface folders only , i think it would work, but i do it for the whole game folder myself. Also would be better to have this feature as default when you download the game , atleast WTF+Interface folders.