1. just 8 team above 2k in v3, so be glad or no sm

2. I complited this questcahin 2 days ago and still no1 answers on my ticket. Any ideas when will i get SM ?

3. quest chain completed on shreddedsick , can a gm validate my " big brother " quest and give my hard earned shadowmourne ? thank you

4. Same here, i made 3 tickets already and 1GM still dont understand i complited all the 12 quests even tho i provided screenchots (honestly i doubt he even open screenshots) while the other GM said obtaining shadowmourne doesn't require GM involvement on blackrock realm ?!
    I've been waiting 3days already, this is so unpofessional.
    Edited: October 26, 2019

5. imagine tryharding for 3-4 months doing this quest and at the end when u finish all 12 quests you get trolled by a gm saying you didnt complete the quest chain --' give me my sm i am not going to buy it i just cant and will never be able to

6. quest chain completed on shreddedsick , can a gm validate my " big brother " quest and give my hard earned shadowmourne ? thank you
    Your's and drkadzija's issues have been forwarded.

If anyone else has this issue just open another ticket and it should be handled correctly from now on. Just make sure you're on the "Big Brother!" quest.

7. thank you.
    Edited: October 27, 2019

8. I have it now, tnx.
    Edited: October 29, 2019

9. I completed my quest 5 days ago and i still haven't received mine. Good GMs. Still waiting now I'll stay online for hours just waiting for a gm. Character name is Tankerbest, I finished the last quest big brother, waiting.

10. my friend finished the quest 5 days ago on his warrior " tankerbest " and still hasent recieved his shadowmourne , all he got was useless respondes from gms can someone take care of this and give him his hard earned sm its not like it took him 1 day to finish it that quest is total cancer

11. and it should be handled correctly from now on.
    It's still not handled correctly, ppl still wait for GM 7+ days to get it...

12. and what's up with the gm saying you must be online to get it , wait did you think about the different time zones all over the world or do you think everyone has same free time as you guys ? this is so not professional , almost feels like the staff members are trolling the players , should be simple , you finish a quest u return it to the npc and tada but no in warmane it takes 10 years and they must complicate everything ....

13. I asked about the situation with receiving Shadowmournes. It's a technical limitation preventing them from sending it while you're offline and has nothing to do with how they prefer to handle it. The longer ticket times are most likely due to the holidays, everyone is slowed down this time of year. If I hear of any changes I'll post them here.

14. Hello my character name is tankerbigdmg and i have completed the shadowmourne quest. I will try to be online when i can. Just putting it out that quest is completed and i also have an ingame ticket. thank you.

15. Hello my character name is Rivaul and i have completed the shadowmourne. I also left a ticket in the game, please help
    I will stay online for hours waiting for a GM please help
    Edited: January 31, 2020

First 1234 Last