1. [Guide] Shadowmourne Questline - FULL GUIDE

Greetings to everyone that ever wanted to empower his http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49888 into http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49623.

In this guide you will find all 12 quests + a few pre quests you need to complete in order to do so.

And as said above, since you are empowering Shadow's Edge, a condition to complete the quests is to wear
    that weapon, while wearing any other weapon you will not make any progress in any of the quests.
    You can either get it for 2520 arena points with 1800 rating in any bracket, or you can get if for 25 coins in the shop.

The very first quest you will get from the NPC called "Quests" in the Dalaran Mall is going to be "A Worthy Challenger!".

Spoiler: Show

You need to wear Shadow's Edge, then talk to the NPC again and click on "I am in possession of Shadow's Edge!"

After turning in the quest you will get "Big Brother!" and

the first out of 12 parts

1/12

"A Masacre to Go Down in History!"

You will keep "Big Brother!" until you are done with the whole questline. Awaiting a gm is the final step.

To complete "A Masacre to Go Down in History!" you will have to get 250 HKs each in Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin,
    Eye of the Storm and Strand of the Ancients.

This might sound like a lot, but you can do it within a few hours even without a premade group.

From here on you will have to have turned in a quest on mondays slightly before midnight or you will not be able to get the next one for another week.
    (The intention behind having to wait a whole week until you can accept the next part is to make the questline last atleast 3 months)

2/12

"Proving Grounds!"

Win 25 games in solo queue above 1800 rating.

3/12

"Team Work"

Win 25 games in 2vs2 above 1800 rating.

4/12

"Dual Lasers"

Win 25 games in duo queue above 1800 rating.

5/12

"Something More Serious!"

Win 25 games in 3vs3 above 1800 rating.

6/12

"A bit of Chaos to Stir the Pot!"

Obtain 5 Arena Master trinkets from Gurubashi Arena Chest.

7/12

"Treacherous Path"

Win 25 games in every bracket. (2v2, 3v3, solo or duo queue)

8/12

"The Bond of Blood"

Win 25 games in 2vs2 as double DPS above 1800 rating.

9/12

"A Touch of the Divine!"

Win 25 games in DuoQ above 1900 rating with a Priest as a healer.

10/12

"Nature's Path"

Win 25 games in DuoQ above 2000 rating with a Druid as a healer.

11/12

"Be in Tune with the Spirits!"

Win 25 games in DuoQ above 2100 rating with a Shaman as a healer.

12/12

"A Phantom Treasure"

Win 25 games in 3s above 2000 rating.

A big thank you goes towards Prettysmile and also Malaco for providing me screenshots beyond the 5th quest as i failed to keep going from there on to this day.

And also, congrats to Prettysmile for being the first player to complete the full questline and earning Shadowmourne after winning an intense Foam Sword battle against Malaco.
    Edited: July 9, 2019

2. thank you very much Chriiz90 for that guide you made my life much more easier!

3. Any update for quest 6/12?
    Is there any1 who complited "Something More Serious!" part?

4. Unfortunately 5th part is gonna take me a tad longer as I took a small "break" from WoW.
    If anyone has made some further progress, please let me know!

5. OMFG cant w8 to see whats is quest no 6... if anybody got to it PLSSS tell :)

6. How do you get the shadow's edge on first place? cant find it

7. Ingame, go to a mall, find the "Endgame Gear" NPC, click on "S8 PvE Weapons Normal", you will find it on the 2nd page.
    Via the shop, click on "MY ACCOUNT" at the top of this site, go to "STORE", choose the realm and your character and then
    type the items name into the search function.

8. Have they (re)moved the quest NPC? Can't find him for the last 2 days.

9. Telenovela here... i am pissed... they remove it for idc what reason now.. its ******ed

10. They didn't remove it, it got bugged out. But it's fixed already.

11. "Win 25 games in 3vs3 above 1800 rating."

Why is this a part of the quest chain? 3v3 is a dead wintrading bracket. Either the Molten staff doesn't know that 3v3 has been dead since 2012, or they know its dead and want the quest chain to end there so people donate 130 euros. Well played.

12. "Win 25 games in 3vs3 above 1800 rating."

Why is this a part of the quest chain? 3v3 is a dead wintrading bracket. Either the Molten staff doesn't know that 3v3 has been dead since 2012, or they know its dead and want the quest chain to end there so people donate 130 euros. Well played.
    I know this is an out-there idea, but maybe it will motivate some people to queue.

13. i am almost positive that later quests will require 2.2k + in 3s .. who wanna bet ?

123 ... Last