1. Queueing...

On a casual Sunday afternoon and all I want to do is play a couple of hours on this game and yet I spend more time waiting to play it then actually playing it... getting ridiculous now considering its everyday and sitting in queues being 1000 people long... sitting in 5 hours queues is just silly! surely there has to be a way to put the population up on the server. Even if it's just by a small amount.

2. surely there has to be a way to put the population up on the server. Even if it's just by a small amount.
    It would make server unstable and more frequent to lag, crash and whatnot. Who would play there after that?
    If you don't plan on donating, maybe you should consider Lordaeron being the place for you.

3. It would make server unstable and more frequent to lag, crash and whatnot. Who would play there after that?
    If you don't plan on donating, maybe you should consider Lordaeron being the place for you.
    Since I've been on this server I haven't experienced any lag or crashing of any sort if I'm honest? And on the donation front. I'd happily donate if I knew It would change the fact I'm sat in a queue longer than what I'm playing...
    This game to me was all about community yet your saying I should play on a server with less people...
    As I said I'm one who would happily donate if I was notified of changes to this, wouldn't a trial of highering the population cap not be worth of try? Then if your comments were true then I would happily back down.

4. Since I've been on this server I haven't experienced any lag or crashing of any sort if I'm honest? And on the donation front. I'd happily donate if I knew It would change the fact I'm sat in a queue longer than what I'm playing...
    This game to me was all about community yet your saying I should play on a server with less people...
    As I said I'm one who would happily donate if I was notified of changes to this, wouldn't a trial of highering the population cap not be worth of try? Then if your comments were true then I would happily back down.
    Lagging isn't that common, but it happens on occasion. There were a lot of crashes past few months, but they have seemed to dissipated.
    Donating gets you premium status, which in returns lets you to skip queue. So you play when you want to, regardless of the queue.
    Trying Lordaeron suggestion was alternative to not donating and not having to queue. There might be less people, doesn't mean that the community there is worse.

The game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

5. Lagging isn't that common, but it happens on occasion. There were a lot of crashes past few months, but they have seemed to dissipated.
    Donating gets you premium status, which in returns lets you to skip queue. So you play when you want to, regardless of the queue.
    Trying Lordaeron suggestion was alternative to not donating and not having to queue. There might be less people, doesn't mean that the community there is worse.
    Being a new starter on private servers especially this one I'm new to all this donating etc. To get these privileges is there a set amount on how much you have to donate?

6. You can donate the minimum, which is like 10 euros i think, then you will skip the queue permanently, at every hour, forever

7. You can donate the minimum, which is like 10 euros i think, then you will skip the queue permanently, at every hour, forever
    Ok thank you I'll look into it. Anything to get rid of the 4-5 hour queues everyday