1. Boosted problems..

Hello, I have a problem, back in the day I was boosted account and I've just spawned in lvl 80 without anything, no gold, no weaps or clothes, nothing, no skills and etc.. My previous account was my normal, then the Moltdown happened and this is where I am stuck in nowhere. I was getting GM's message to go to merge section to do something, but I couldnt find any information nor the page about it, I was thinking that you guys can help me out? I cant even learn my skills because I dont have any gold on me, nor the gear... Thx..

2. If having no gold and gear is your only problem, you will have to get it yourself. You have a few options:
    1. Start at lower level zones and farm something to start getting gold. Either by just killing mobs or with a profession like mining, skinning or herbalism.
    2. Level a new character and get gold in the process that you can use on your current character.
    3. Buy gold with coins on Trade section on website.

3. As far as I know, all the boosted characters had been given an furious gear, but exept me, or I missed it somehow? Or I am wrong at this?

4. Even if you had gear, you either forgot it in mailbox and it got deleted or someone logged on your account and deleted it. It can't be restored.