1. Weapon skill reduction penalty for warrior ?

As you know the weapon for warrior is sword, axe and mace. But what if i am using dagger or polearms or even staves for warrior and max the skill ? will i get penalty for other warrior's weapon skill? For example i am increasing my dagger skill but because of penalty my sword skill will decreasing.
    Or there's no penalty at all and i can just use whatever weapon i like for my warrior without worrying about penalty ?

2. As you know the weapon for warrior is sword, axe and mace. But what if i am using dagger or polearms or even staves for warrior and max the skill ? will i get penalty for other warrior's weapon skill? For example i am increasing my dagger skill but because of penalty my sword skill will decreasing.
    Or there's no penalty at all and i can just use whatever weapon i like for my warrior without worrying about penalty ?
    There is no penalty. Weapon skills for all weapons only grow up. Only "penalty" is that while using another weapon you are not gaining skill for those you are most likely to use (non factor when maxed). You can max everything except wands. I recommend at least unarmed (for when you are disarmed). And if you consider tanking, than guns (for pulling, taunt is better saved and heroic throw has cd). Arms can sometimes use polearms as well.