1. I need a lil' bit of guidence.

- Hello all, i recently started playing WoW and i watched few guides here and there, I'm somewhat informed what to do on 80, but i need a further guidence. Currently im sitting at a 3.6GS, and i did FoS and PoS, and i went through them around 15 times. I'm Exalted with Ebon Blade and Argent Dawn and i took all items that i could from them. What do i do next?

- Also can anyone explain to me what do i do with theese Currencies, couse I'm not well informed about them, sadly. Ill provide 2 pictures, one with my Char info and other how much Currency i have.

- Thank you all for helping me, and sorry if my English is bad, it isn't my native language.

- Cheers!

https://imgur.com/SwVr1hl

https://imgur.com/ap2uaPs

P.S. I might missed whole Forum Thread but i hope im at right place! :)

2. basically you gonna farm emblems of triumph.

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Emblem_of_Triumph

get the ashen veredic ring (icecrown citadel reputation)

look in AH for 264 neck, 245 ring and if you have the gold (i doubt) the 264 boots.
    if needed, do wintergrasp quest and buy some 245- 264 pvp items with honor.

do daily rdf heroic for the 2 emblems of frost, because it's the next coin to farm while raiding.
    do leaviathan weekly quest for more coins.

3. - Hello all, i recently started playing WoW and i watched few guides here and there, I'm somewhat informed what to do on 80, but i need a further guidence. Currently im sitting at a 3.6GS, and i did FoS and PoS, and i went through them around 15 times. I'm Exalted with Ebon Blade and Argent Dawn and i took all items that i could from them. What do i do next?

- Also can anyone explain to me what do i do with theese Currencies, couse I'm not well informed about them, sadly. Ill provide 2 pictures, one with my Char info and other how much Currency i have.

- Thank you all for helping me, and sorry if my English is bad, it isn't my native language.

- Cheers!

https://imgur.com/SwVr1hl

https://imgur.com/ap2uaPs

P.S. I might missed whole Forum Thread but i hope im at right place! :)

Those currencies are the important part. Emblems of Triumph are gained from dungeons a raids (except icc and rs), Emblems of frost from 1st daily rdf and icc/rs. You can buy gear for them (lagroms leather and links shop in dalaran).

Your next steps should be farming a lot (200+) of triumphs (EoT) and fos/pos (hc). Look at those vendors, get idea what gear can you buy for emblems to be most effective for you. Once you hit around 4,5/5k gs you can start thinking about raids such as toc and icc.

4. Thank you both for info you provided. It helped a lot, I looked into it more and i understand now.

5. I also suggest doing trial of champions (toc) 5 man normal mode, as it drops a trinket that is pretty good for your class even when you're higher gs, seeing as your trinkets seem a bit low.
    for the other trinket, you'll probably have to buy it with emblems, or via votepoints if you vote on the site.

Once you've purchased enough good items you should be able to enter FoS and PoS heroic mode, which grant 232ilvl gear.
    A character wearing mostly ilvl232 gear should be around 5k gs, which is enough for most guilds to take you in ICC 10

If you can't see ilvl on gear, go into "interface" and (I think) "display", you should see the option to make it visible

6. Thanks, can u just guide me to a specific vendor that sells Druid gear in exchange for ''Emblem of Triumph'' i went into Dalaran, there is a set of 5, but i only found 2 pieces. I'm a bit confused where to buy.

7. First thing you buy for EoT is Idol for your spec. (25 EoT)

Get T9 set next 4/5 to unlock 4 part bonus. (160 EoT total)

Save every EoF you have for T10 set(means DON'T downgrade them to EoT)

Get trinket with hit rating. (50 EoT) Will help you in gearing process to stay capped while you swap out peaces frequently.

Surely do fos/pos/hor to get those 219 ilvl offparts and trinket. If you have everything from there, just que RDF HC to farm EoT.
    Do weekly "Must die!" quest. Do any raids you can get into for EoT's and possible upgrades(OS, Naxx, Ulduar, even Onyxia).

Spend few hours learning tactics for TOC, ICC and RS, then raid with style forever [lots of people don't do this and then cry how toxic everyone is and how every raid sucks] Be someone with whom people enjoy to play and find guild that does(wants to do) same things as you do.

Get addon that shows boss loot (like AtlasLoot), so you can go where you can get upgrades.
    Edited: March 18, 2019

8. Okay, i got all of that. Can u tell me specificly which vendor sells that T9 gear. I was in Dalaran and i found something that is 50 EoT per piece, but there was only ''Furious Gladiator's Dragonhide'' And it was Hands and i think Legs and thats it.

9. Since apparently you're Alliance side, the general emblems vendors should be in the Ally enclave in Dalaran, up a set of stairs from the "court" room with all the capital cities' TP. There should be 5 merchant in the room. If you still can't find it, ask any Ally for "emblem vendors", they'll guide you.

Each of the vendors sell gear from a different kind of emblem, from highest level gear to lowest : frost > triumph > conquest > valor > heroism. If you want to "downgrade" an emblem, just go to the vendor for that emblem and buy the lower tier emblem in exchange. Sometimes it is worth to downgrade some emblems, as some gear is good even despite being lower lvl, and the merchants only sell some parts of your gear, not everything.
    Adivce: never downgrade frost emblems , you can't "farm" them like triumphs, they're worth a lot more.

The other emblem vendor for you is the leather armor vendor, he sells what is reffered to as "T9", a set of armor that is tailored to your class for emblems of triumph, very good to start gearing too. The leather armor vendor should be one of the lined-up shops near the alliance bank (check up their front display, it should be something like "Langrom's leather and links")

PS: dont buy "furious" gear unless you want to pvp
    Edited: March 19, 2019

10. Hello guys, well, one week later and im stuck. I jumped of 3.6 as u can see on pic to 4.8 and im there last couple of days. I did every Heroic dungeon i could and there isn't much gear left for me. I bought 4/5 set for EoT as well as Idol and Trikets. Where do i go from here? What's the next step. I did Naxx normal 10 people and i did it quite okay. I tried Flame Leviathan last night and the giant boss that spills lava destroyed us over and over. Is there anything else i need to do, and where do i go from here, where do i get my gear next?

11. 4k8 to 5k is the cut-off for ICC 10, so this is what you should be aiming for. Pick-up groups usually ask for more gs, but if you join a guild they'll probably gladly take you there with your current gear. Farming ICC 10 every week should make you quickly improve your gear and will also give you frost emblems (2 per boss) that let you buy T10 sets & other good items.

You could also try Trial of the Crusader (ToC) 10man mode and 25 man mode (if you manage to get in), they loot some decent gear for you.

Onyxia 10 and 25 man are not common, but sometimes you'll seeone pop up on global, it's about your ilvl so you should try getting in if you see one.

Naxx is way too low for your current gear, don't do it
    Ulduar (where flame Leviathan is) is also too low for your gear unless you go for 25man + heroic mode which nearly nobody does on this server, so forget it too.

12. Okay, thanks bro, so ToC and ICC are main goal now. Thanks bro for update! Cheers!

13. Now collect every EoF you can to buy T10 ASAP.

2 EoF from VoA 10
    2 Eof from VoA 25
    14 EoF doing 1 RDF HC dungeon every day
    5 EoF from weekly Must Die! quest
    5 EoF from RS 10
    5 EoF from RS 25
    30 EoF from ICC 10(including quest inside)
    30 EoF from ICC 25(including quest inside)

total of 93 possible EoF's each week, try to get as many you can, with your gear 30-40 is doable. There are some more non-repeatable quests for EoF(icc dungeons, RS)

Find a guild that fits you.

14. Okay, so something funny happened. I was doing Halls of Reflection and 2 of the dudes were really salty saying that i shouldnt even queue up as a tank and made jokes on my gear. Here is picture of my current gear. Am i missing something? I saw guide that said i need Agility and Stamina. Thats what im getting. 2 rings are strenght and stamina i got from icc rep. Could you maybe tell me what can i do with current gear of those that u listed. Im sorry if im making this hard, but i really want to learn how to play.

https://imgur.com/OvuyQMe

12 Last