1. Future updates and developments.

- Hello all,

- I was wandering if Warmane will EVER create another expansion that is younger than WoTLK or Mists. If there are any plans i would like to hear them, and what expansion would it be. I'm not saying they should, I'm just curious will they progress further than they are at this point. I just started playing, and I'm happy and satisfied with Icecrown, it works perfectly, i haven't encountered any bugs, and i questioned myself, is it harder to script newer expansions? I know they are worse than this, but at some point, you will do somewhat everything u can in WoTLK(Exept some minor stuff that isn't that important for main gameplay). Please do not answer me with salty ''If you want Legion or BfA go retail''. I'm justt curious and i want to hear some of mods or devel. how hard is it to do stuff like that, is it worth it, and will Warmane progress to newer expansions.

- Thanks all, and sorry for bad English, not primary language. Cheers! :)

2. I was wandering if Warmane will EVER create another expansion that is younger than WoTLK or Mists.
    You mean like Burning Crusade, which we already have?
    Aside from that, who knows. There's isn't a lot to go backwards now, but the possibility exists.

If there are any plans i would like to hear them, and what expansion would it be.
    That's the sort of thing you'd see in an announcement thread, for all players to see. At this point in time, there's no thread about that specific subject.

3. I guess by "younger" expansion he means a less aged expansion.
    I assume that if Warmane ever releases a new xpac it will most likely be Legion.
    Nobody wants to play WoD and Cata/MoP already exist(ed).
    Blizz gonna lauch Classic in the summer so there is no point for Warmane to release a Classic realm unless they wanna directly compete with Blizzard.

Nevertheless I hope that Warmanes future plans don't include a new Xpac.
    They should much rather focus on bringing TBC back to life. It's so sad that such a well scripted realm is dying. From 15k population to barely 3k players. It's so sad...
    Edited: March 18, 2019

4. If that's what he meant, the answer is still pretty much the same, just probably with lower probabilities of happening, as both the later expansions aren't that well liked in general, and as their complexity just increased by a lot, to the point I'm not sure the effort to get one working properly would be worth it.

Also, a different expansion and "bringing TBC back to life" are completely unrelated - unless you are expecting the Devs to script new players, I guess.

5. There are still bugs in wotlk which is from 2008 on this server. You cant expect scripted Legion on private servers, its just too much.