1. Random disconnects - discord + WoW while playing with internet still functioning

Hey Warmane Forum.

I have a problem which have started occuring suddenly, where i get random disconnects while im raiding all of a sudden my screen freezes and my sound disappears on discord at the same time. This is occuring quite often atm sadly, and i dont know what to do about it. I need to reboot to be able to connect back to Warmane after i get the DC, i cant log straight back in. Discord i can close and open and it works again.

Question is anyone have a fix?? its only a problem for me in WoW+disc, not in counter-strike GO and other games.

I have a 100/10 mbit fiber connection.
    I play on 5ghz wireless with minimal lag close to router - have 30 ms in world stable and 20 ms in cs go ish, can stream anything 4k.
    My computer has newer hardware (i3-8100, GTX 1060, Z370 mb).
    Software - drivers - everything is up to date and working.

Pls help if u have any fix. ty

2. Have you tried running the game in windowed or fullscreen windowed mode?

I was having this problem earlier today, and that helped me.

3. Have you tried running the game in windowed or fullscreen windowed mode?

I was having this problem earlier today, and that helped me.
    Okay so it helped u to start playing in windowed instead of normal fullscreen? or the other way around?

Ty mate

4. I have been facing the same problem as well, random dc from warmane and discord, but everything in internet like browsing the web works while the dc has happened, and i have been playing in windowed mode all the time, the issue seems to be something else from warmane side.