Saewelo
    Just using blanket kick will render most casters useless and they'll eat at least half of that killing spree.

On topic: Unpopular opinion but since you took pve gear into account eclipsed Starfires are spammable and can 3-4 shot most classes.

Soul fire is better with demo lock cause when targets are at or lower than 35% hp the cast time is lowered by a lot. (Not sure about the exact percentage as I haven't played a lock in years)

2. DK: Trinket/IBF + Pet Sacrifice (+ Rune Tap/VPB) (pet takes 50% of the dmg)
    Druid: Bearform + Barkskin (+SI if feral, if resto Instant HT).
    Hunter: Trinket + Disengage (pet eats 50% ofthe dmg)
    Mage: IB/Blink.
    Paladin: Bubble, Hand of P, Shield + 1h.
    Priest: Dispersion, PS, GS.
    Rogue: Vanish. Sometimes it breaks though.
    Shaman: Stoneclaw totem, Shamanistic Rage, Swift+HT.
    Warlock: Teleport / VW Sacrifice.
    Warrior: 1h+shield, Shield Wall.
    Those cds are usable against EVERY skill in game, not only for K.Spree omg.

Cheap Shot > pvp trinket used > Kidney Shot > Defensive cd used > Vanish and wait till cds end and re-cheap shot and k.spree
    So ? Also I never use K.Spree against all cd ready opponent btw. I think you only thought about bis cd duels in front of SW

And this is the baddest situtation for a rogue. Mostly this will not happen.

Note:1h+shield is not a cd..
    Edited: March 19, 2019

3. Just using blanket kick will render most casters useless and they'll eat at least half of that killing spree.
    Apart from the fact that no casters is that affected by it. IB/Dispersion/StoneC/Bearform - that leaves warlocks. And if they got the felpuppy out they will just insta dispel the kick silence and teleport.
    On topic: Unpopular opinion but since you took pve gear into account eclipsed Starfires are spammable and can 3-4 shot most classes.
    Indeed it is good but has a long ramp up time. First you gotta enter the boomkin form, then get the proc.
    Soul fire is better with demo lock cause when targets are at or lower than 35% hp the cast time is lowered by a lot. (Not sure about the exact percentage as I haven't played a lock in years)
    Soul Fire is quite garbage because the petty 1,6 sec Incinerate cast time as demo is absurdly long + the travel time. Hence it is highly likely that by the time you manage to get a Decimation proc, most targets are already dead.
    Those cds are usable against EVERY skill in game, not only for K.Spree omg. Cheap Shot > pvp trinket used > Kidney Shot > Defensive cd used > Vanish and wait till cds end and re-cheap shot and k.spree
    So ? Also I never use K.Spree against all cd ready opponent btw. I think you only thought about bis cd duels in front of SW[/QUOTE]I would argue that it is you who reason out of a duel perspective. Firstly you often need to assist your group in BGs and that means you must attack prepared target. Secondly, you seldomly have the luxury of waiting out the enemy unless it is a duel (which is a move that a lot of people consider to be against classic duel rules).
    Note:1h+shield is not a cd..
    Indeed no, it just thwarts KS.

4. Topic is hardest hitting abilities ?
    Then you will understand when you faced with an arp capped killing spree blow. with proper weapon speeds.

5. Killing spree may hit hard. If the opponent is afk. But I guess the topic is just about the damage of a spell not his viability.

Anyway any halfbrained person will easily counter and survive killing spree, there is a reason combat rogues in pvp are joke.

6. Then may my all targets were half brained eh ? Plus they were not afk.

7. Topic is hardest hitting abilities ?
    Then you will understand when you faced with an arp capped killing spree blow. with proper weapon speeds.
    If you are talking about an ability doing most damage in itself then first place will go to Arcane Missiles which will hit for 10-12k per missile so 50-60k non crit during CDs, even more if one or more of the missiles crits. Second would be Soul Fire which in BiS gear and buffs + demo form can crit for up to 45k.

8. With your logic:
    Spell Reflect
    Grounding Totem
    Bubbles
    Shield Bash
    Improved* Kick
    Stuns
    Freezing Arrow
    Hex
    Cyclone
    Any CC like fear, sheep, blind etc.

See ?
    Every ability have their counterparts.

Topic is hardest hit abilities, not safest to use/cast abilities..

Edit: I didn't said K.Spree is most powerful ability. I just share my thought like everyone else.
    Edited: March 20, 2019

9. With your logic:
    Spell Reflect
    Grounding Totem
    Bubbles
    Shield Bash
    Improved* Kick
    Stuns
    Freezing Arrow
    Hex
    Cyclone
    Any CC like fear, sheep, blind etc.

See ?
    Every ability have their counterparts.

Topic is hardest hit abilities, not safest to use/cast abilities..

Edit: I didn't said K.Spree is most powerful ability. I just share my thought like everyone else.
    Hahaha, good one. 100% savage! #Owned.

10. No it is according to his logic: "What is the hardest hitting regular ability in PvP (you can cast it without much of a setup)??" And I already answered that in the start, Wars, Paladins and Hunters are in the top in that regard. Their setup time is basically 0-1,5 seconds. Since he asked "without much setup" that includes taking into account how long the setup time is, how little setup you need (and with KS that is quite a bit vs certain targets).
    Edited: March 20, 2019

11. "Hardest Hitting Ability / Spell in Game?? In PvP?? "
    This is the question..
    In fact, you have turned this very open question into an unnecessarily
    complicated one.

Like you mentioned, Chimera Shot, Divine Storm, Ambush etc.
    And i ONLY added Killing Spree to the list.

Why do you answer as if I'm saying that this ability is the most
    powerful in itself?

I JUST ADD AN ANOTHER HARD HITTING ABILITY TO THE LIST. CAPICHE !?

12. Trinket + disengage doesnt work against killing spree on icecrown

13. In my opinion.
    NR 1 Killing spree.
    NR 2 Divine storm.

*Note I still think Divine storm is better (not harder hitting) due to the long cooldown on Killing spree.

14. I'd say pyroblast is the hardest hitting ability when you also take it's dot effect and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=12848 into account.

15. I'd say pyroblast is the hardest hitting ability when you also take it's dot effect and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=12848 into account.
    Especially when Hot Streak procced.
    Edited: March 22, 2019

First 123 Last